Ufo-returned money

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newklear

Reaction score
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due......

While I have received zero communication from UFO in weeks, yesterday I learned from AMEX that they had refunded my money. I found this out while inquiring as to the status of my disputed claim.

So, they did, indeed, do the right thing.

Now we'll see if they return a (used) swing arm to me.

At least you have gotten your money back, hopefully the part will show up in a bit.

Yea, perhaps the posting Rusty made on facebook helped drive it (I threw in a comment late last night too).

Almost a happy ending. I'm glad the $$ got returned to you Newklear.
I'll not ever go to the UFO website again. Too many great venders here for that kind of bullshit. My experiences with our venders has always been great. I can endorse Pero Motorsports right up there with Sean, Rick,and the rest. I ordered a riser extender from Pero at a great price. The same one UFO sells. It was on my bike in two days! Dianne, the owner of Pero, said all here on the forum will get a discount, so do ask.
Steve-o

Last year I had order exhaust from UFO. I did the transaction the day, but prior to getting my last Paycheck from 22 years of Service. I emailed UFO asking to cancel and please refund my money due to it took over two weeks due the the $$$ issues with the government at that time. But they did get the same good deal in Feb, once I had $$$ for my parts again. I also have emailed Mike at UFO and had quick response back from him. I have heard and see some negative stuff, but I have had no issues. The only issues I see are with dealerships if you want parts, most are considered special order so if you end up not they don't refund crap and they charge a bunch for shipping. If I can not get parts from a friend or have someone make me the stuff the Dealership is my last resort.

I have never had a problem with UFO, but maybe I am just one of the lucky ones? I wonder if they realize how much their reputation takes a hit, every time something like this happens? That's a business destined for failure, which doesn't do ANY OF US any good. I hope they take a serious look at their customer service and make some changes, be sad to see them go under, they do make some kick a$$ products for the VMAX!

I swear to god almighty, the term UFO on this site is better than any soap opera. I too never had any issues with Jon. While I know many did, including my buddies on the VMF. But seriously, was it PATMAX (?) That summed up, regardless, buyer beware. Let your chips fall where they may. Support the real VMF Brotherhood. And Noobs, ask around. There's some awesome Vendors right here. And more and more every year.

BTW..Kudos to Diane at Pero/Voodoo, whatever. Top notch customer service. Can't wait to see Dannymax' Carb handy work (next year), one day!! After I finish this first deal with Sean "The Man" Morley.
I love you guys!!

When I twist my wrist, I hope you all hear me in the USA.
Longlive the Vmax!!

I swear to god almighty, the term UFO on this site is better than any soap opera. I too never had any issues with Jon. While I know many did, including my buddies on the VMF. But seriously, was it PATMAX (?) That summed up, regardless, buyer beware. Let your chips fall where they may. Support the real VMF Brotherhood. And Noobs, ask around. There's some awesome Vendors right here. And more and more every year.

BTW..Kudos to Diane at Pero/Voodoo, whatever. Top notch customer service. Can't wait to see Dannymax' Carb handy work (next year), one day!! After I finish this first deal with Sean "The Man" Morley.
I love you guys!!

When I twist my wrist, I hope you all hear me in the USA.
Longlive the Vmax!!

The most I hear of Canadians is when they come to the Hollywood FL Boardwalk (pedestrian promenade along the Atlantic Ocean between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami FL), have some legumes for a meal, and then ripple the seams of their Speedo swimsuits or too-small bikinis for too-large females as they proudly display their paunches and pass-gas. :puke:

As was said, it's a bad day when another supplier closes up shop for our bikes. I hope UFO pays more-attention to their service, and continues to provide us w/parts for the bikes. I am another one who had 1:1 dealings w/Jon Cornell, but didn't have a bad one.

I'm another that has only had positive dealings with UFO. Great email communication from Mike and he shipped the parts real quick...

Same here, no problems what so ever... Even when Jon was there.. No issues...

Well that's terrific for you and several others........BUT THEY HAVE FUCKED MANY, LETS BE CLEAR ABOUT THAT!

Well documented multiple fuckings.....plain and simple.

Anyone cares to share a link to the FB post were all the grudge happened? Im curious.. LOL

Anyone cares to share a link to the FB post were all the grudge happened? Im curious.. LOL

it was extremely anti-climatic and not nearly as entertaining as this thread right here.

I mentioned something about this thread, they defended themselves. I further elaborated as well as a couple others.

Couple days later they returned the money

It was on the "Classic Vmax group" on Facebook in response to a post by heather cornell hawking UFO product.

Hope his Stock swing arm shows up. I'll shoot you on already Powdercoated on exchange but you have a bunch of $ sunk into it just in shipping I bet. I do like hearing the successful sales stories which tells me, they COULD be one of the "trusted" purveyors if they made it their priority. That sometimes means saying the customer is right even though they aren't. Cost of doing business I think and the reality of dealing with all different a types of people.

Last edited:
They guys that don't have any fitment or other problems are always happy. True customer service is what you do when things don't go to plan. Even the swingarm issue could have had a much happier ending if they would have worked with him and taken care of the situation sooner (either a different arm, his old arm back with a refund, ect....).

If you get something that fits then you don't call them to complain. BUT, if you go through all the threads for UFO complaints you'll see it was due to something not fitting then them not calling back to help with the situation.

Latest posts

Back