Scrolling LED reflector

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Those of you that went to Topeka saw my scrolling LED rear reflector. If you remember you could only program one message into it and had to send it back to him for reprogramming. Kind of sucked. After Topeka I emailed him and told him that people might be interested if they could program it themselves. Well he listened and came out with new one that can be programed by the user.

I am going to get the new one as I have had more than one cager tell me it caught their eye and I am happy with the fit and finish of it. Install is quick and simple.

Here is the ebay post if anyone is interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vmax...m14QQhashZitem350091202097QQitemZ350091202097

Fargo, what did you message say? I thought it was "I JUST GOT LAID" but could be mistaken. hehe

Fargo, what did you message say? I thought it was "I JUST GOT LAID" but could be mistaken. hehe

Mark
Actually it is a line from a Static X song, you tell me which one?:ummm:
Hypocrite, Lunatic, Fanatic, Heretic

The last part is my signature
There are no take backs

I am seeing her again this weekend. My kids came in for the month of August so I was a little busy.

Laters

The Only.

Tell you lady friend "hello". She's a rock star on this forum.

Back