Opionions on t-boost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtotiger1

Reaction score
Im looking for some opionions on the tboost unit i see all over the place, is it good? Worth the money? Easy to install? And who sells it the cheapest?

Made my own for only a few bucks. It worked, but I didn't like it so I took it off. It was too rich on my bike.

T-boost is a waste of money, makes the bike too rich when you kick it in at low rpm's. This was actually proven on a dyno to have lowered HP.

??????????????????????????????

I love the t-boost, I don't but it on all the time but it sure make the mid-range fun. Down shifting is deminished and my bike pulls stronger from 3,500 to 6,500. This is where I spend a much of my riding timeEasy to install and milage has not changed, but I don't think it would really help a much modded bike
Lew

I have a manual boost set up and think it works great - being able to vary amount boost from closed to fully open or anywhere in between definitely gets the grin factor going IMO.

Mike

By installing and engaging the t-boost you are essentially de-tuning the engine. However, if you were to get the bike tuned on a dyno by a reputable tuner with the t- boost engaged it is feasible to gain horsepower or at least not lose any.

Latest posts

Back