Anyone ever recover the stock seat?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuriken

Reaction score
I've done this for other bikes, but I think it would be a bit challenging on the Max seat?

I don't need a new/custom seat but definitely need to recover what I have. Anyone know if there are seat covers for the Max or does that have to be a custom thing also?

See the attached. You can buy new a new OEM seat cover. Notice there are 3 part #'s. One for each section. Prices are from Cliff Rue and part #'s are for an '06. FYI that the '06 seat is not all black. Front and rear are greyish, center section black. I can't speak for Mr. Morley but it can't hurt to send him an email or PM to ask if he can sell you some vinyl to recover it by yourself. His prices aren't bad for rebuilding it for more comfort either. Just saw a new thread posted today praising the upgrade!

Attachments

• Seat.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 17
You can buy them from Yamaha but I have plenty of good used covers if you want a set. I do keep the newest sets with the perforated pattern but I have plent of other sets - even some stock recover stuff. Lets say $20 with shipping for a complete set.

Sean

Back