Ignition issues

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orion

Reaction score
So starting yesterday i have been having ignition issues. When cold and charges the bike will start up, and will run for about 5 minutes, and then die. While running the bike is at 13.2, and when revved up it drops to 13.0 and holds until i left off. After dying the battery is down to 12.4. I recently put on a new set of cops, and new spart plugs. Just put in a new battery. I dint know much about electrical, but i had an exposed fuse on a positive wire touch the frame. I am unsure if that could fry something or cause any issues. Any insight is appreciated.

Checked the wire you mention and there is infinite reading. Is that wire what i need to fix it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

For that price couldnt i just order a stator and it would come with it? Or is that seperate.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pick up coils aren't part of the stator, unfortunately.. I'd bet Sean or Kyle has them.

Could be a number of parts. I do have most of the OEM stuff on hand (including pick up coils, CDI box, sidestand relays, diode assembly, or others).

Latest posts

Back