October Mod Monkey of the Month contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought the same thing dan didnt want to mention it. maybe alternating spikes on the front of his coat to miss the ones on Tim back hahahahah or just a big sponge on his chest to stick to tims back hahahahahah

thought the same thing dan didnt want to mention it. maybe alternating spikes on the front of his coat to miss the ones on Tim back hahahahah or just a big sponge on his chest to stick to tims back hahahahahah

Hahaha, I can just see that....Timmy with a boat seat cushion bungee corded to his back, and the little guy hanging on for dear life!!

Sorta destroys the 'persona'.......ey? :rofl_200:

should have him hanging limp with fake blood, that will really get on lookers freaking out, think Tim needs a few more cop chases, you know just to get the old heart pumping again hahahahah

I hate to point out the obvious Timmy but......where is he going to sit?? There is no 'safe spot' left on that bike!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
AAAHHHHH , I'LL JUST PUT SOME DIAMOND-PLATE INSIDE THE FRONT OF HIS JACKET ! ... SEE , PROBLEM SOLVED ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200::punk:

should have him hanging limp with fake blood, that will really get on lookers freaking out, think Tim needs a few more cop chases, you know just to get the old heart pumping again hahahahah
DON'T WORRY " ROVIC " , MY HEART WILL BE " PUMPING " .. TONIGHT ! ... :th_love031:

Since its just about done. i submit:

1 kosman 17 rear rim
1 braced and notched swingarm from mr morley
both powdercoated flat black
190 rear shinko radial tire
front 120 shinko radial.

LOVE the feel.. pics (with autumn colours as requested)

Attachments

• 2010-10-28 16.33.37.jpg
    2010-10-28 16.33.37.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2010-10-28 16.33.55.jpg
    2010-10-28 16.33.55.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 2010-10-28 16.34.32.jpg
    2010-10-28 16.34.32.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 2010-10-28 16.34.17.jpg
    2010-10-28 16.34.17.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 2010-10-28 16.34.49.jpg
    2010-10-28 16.34.49.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 2010-10-28 21.02.24.jpg
    2010-10-28 21.02.24.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 2010-10-28 21.02.41.jpg
    2010-10-28 21.02.41.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 58
mybar4.jpg
New Virago low bar....:clapping:

Since its just about done. i submit:

1 kosman 17 rear rim
1 braced and notched swingarm from mr morley
both powdercoated flat black
190 rear shinko radial tire
front 120 shinko radial.

LOVE the feel.. pics (with autumn colours as requested)

the front is the stock wheel ?
I love that swingarm :)

Re: October contest

"SpecOps13;163718]Do I get credit for all of this effort?:rofl_200::bang head::biglaugh:
The bike even kicked my butt...

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=14637[/QUOTE]"

I followed your thread. Impressive, especially considering your medical problems you have mentioned in other posts. I "feel your pain"
You certainly have my vote, for Mod Monkey of the Month.
Cheers, Miles

Miles: I didn't think anybody paid attention to what I was doing. Thanx, you made my day. :clapping:

I'm working on an adapter so I can mount the Center Stand. I looked in the pictures of some of the other bikes and found that I'm missing a part that goes between the spring and the tab where it connects.

I love the Marks Exhaust but I'm trying to come up with a set up for turn downs or turn outs. Mark sells those, but that's too easy. I want something unique.:biglaugh:

I'm also looking into adding sheet metal to my scoops somehow for a more radical look. Big Scoops. I'd love to make the additional area functional as ram air but I don't know how I'd do that yet.

Dave

Miles: I didn't think anybody paid attention to what I was doing. Thanx, you made my day. :clapping:

I'm working on an adapter so I can mount the Center Stand. I looked in the pictures of some of the other bikes and found that I'm missing a part that goes between the spring and the tab where it connects.

I love the Marks Exhaust but I'm trying to come up with a set up for turn downs or turn outs. Mark sells those, but that's too easy. I want something unique.:biglaugh:

I'm also looking into adding sheet metal to my scoops somehow for a more radical look. Big Scoops. I'd love to make the additional area functional as ram air but I don't know how I'd do that yet.

Dave

HMF sells down turns that bolt on their exhaust. might be able to get them (i think they're liek $20 a pop) and mod them?

thats what i did and then just had sean rivet them onto my walker exhaust.

"I'm also looking into adding sheet metal to my scoops somehow for a more radical look. Big Scoops. I'd love to make the additional area functional as ram air but I don't know how I'd do that yet."

Dave[/QUOTE]

I made my scoops functional - sort of - by adding extensions with electric horns behind them. Big improvment over the stock single horn, but I want to take the sound to the next level - one of those Nautilus air horns. 139 db!
If I ever get around to doing that mod, I will then mount driving lights in the scoop extensions.
That "Mod Monkey" creature sunk it's fangs in me early, I think the second weekend after buying the bike in '03. Can't seem to shake the little f**ker loose.
Miles

Latest posts

Back