bikesponsors.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey KJ Ive got 3 computers in my office, all of them have seen the video. Just trying to do my part....
Nice bike, hope it all works out for you.

Thank ya,
I'm already approaching the 50 marker on my youtube channel. They have it up on thiers too so the hits are starting to come in.

Over 100 on my youtube channel and over 60 on the bikesponsor.com channel, so only 90 more views to go.
I've talked so some of the guys that have a bunch of hits and received their first and second parts. It seems that the motocross bikes are the most popular, followed by the plastic fantastics.

Yeah, I suppose the Max isn't exactly the most well known bike out there among the "18-26" demographic that's all into extreme sports....MXers and the latest greatest crotch rockets are where it's at. bet if that was a hayabusa going down the highway at 180 you'd be racking up thousands of views.

Over 2 weeks and only 160 hits....gonna be tough to cash in on the larger amount values. That's the catch I suppose. You get "approved" for thousands, but can't claim any of it until you generate sufficient "buzz". Which I guess makes sense, they don't want to give away stuff to people that don't have an audience.

Bet a couple vids from the strip or some WOT freeway runs (top speed videos seem to always have lots of hits) will boost your hit count once this damn cold blows away in a few months.

Over 2 weeks and only 160 hits....gonna be tough to cash in on the larger amount values. That's the catch I suppose. You get "approved" for thousands, but can't claim any of it until you generate sufficient "buzz". Which I guess makes sense, they don't want to give away stuff to people that don't have an audience.

Bet a couple vids from the strip or some WOT freeway runs (top speed videos seem to always have lots of hits) will boost your hit count once this damn cold blows away in a few months.

Exactly. A lot of the vids that are getting good hits are the outdoors type. Right now its -40 and foggy. Garage vids tend to do poorly (unless your doing a burnout in it) There is nothing real interesting about a vid with a few pictures, a walk-a-round, and a sound clip. I don't feel too bad, I'm still getting views and the crotch-rockets really aren't screaming up the viewer charts as fast either. Definitely seems like there is a strong motocross vibe. I just checked the views and I'm needing 50 more to reach the quota.

I have a few ideas for the next video. That should generate a good buzz.

Every little bit helps, right?
I crack myself up sometimes... BEARS!!! :rofl_200:

Attachments

• KJ helps Bears3.JPG
    KJ helps Bears3.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 39
Thanks Brian, its getting closer and closer, just 29 more views. I just got some email from another guy doing the same thing. Apparantly the MX guys are the popular ones. There are quite a few of them, just standing next to their bike talking how they would like to be sponsored for 20sec and still pulling in 500+ views.

I'm thinking about getting a little eye candy to walk around the bike pointing out different things on it. :biglaugh: for the next video.

You need the bike babe(s) to make the counter spin! Then be sure to inform us of your addition so we can look for more computers to use.

You need to start an email list of people who are sponsored so each time someone posts a vid you all click on it for him.

You need to start an email list of people who are sponsored so each time someone posts a vid you all click on it for him.

Bikesponsors.com has a youtube channel. ppl browse through that. There is a pretty cool MX vid on there from an arena-cross rider. He says he has a few "pending" world record jumps. He has some pretty cool point of view shots when he's jumping.

Well, my number count is well past the 250. The 1st thing is on it's way. Plus I talked with the company and they want to do a profile on me. So here is a good chance to give the site a shout-out.

So far dealing with them has been a breeze. There was a banking mishap, but after sending them an email and following up with a call, they fixed it and then some. A double charge was on my account, It looked like a computer error. Not only did they issue a refund the following day, but refunded my original payment too for the inconvenience.

I've emailed a few guys who have been in the system a while. They've got a nice Icon helmet, grips and other things. I'm going to have to change my list cause I'm buying a couple things from it (new mufflers, pillion for the fighter tail) so I can have them this summer.

Thanks guys for the video views. The next one will be a lot better.

So far dealing with them has been a breeze. There was a banking mishap, but after sending them an email and following up with a call, they fixed it and then some. A double charge was on my account, It looked like a computer error. Not only did they issue a refund the following day, but refunded my original payment too for the inconvenience.

Well, I got off the phone with them this morning. The first part ordered was a slotted rear brake bar. You have the option of cashing out your views for a part, or keep them to accumulate enough for a higher dollar item. So your not forced to go through the list in order.

And to make things even nicer today, I was told that due to the inconvenience of the computer flub. They waved my fee. So I didn't have to pay the $140. This day is turning out pretty well :clapping:

I was also informed via email a few days ago, that I have a sponsorship from decalkits.com so I've been going through their site to get some things from them.

Forgot to update this.
I was notified that my first part is on the way. I opted to go with a slotted brake bar from Cycle one off.
They sent me email, showing the paypal receipt for the part and shipping. :clapping:

Well KJ, I am glad to hear they are able to do what they say and no catches. I was skeptical, but it appears they just use the media to reach a 'certain demographic' market' (that's people like RaWarrior, not pharts of the antique variety, like me).

I will go to work and view on a couple different computers next week for ya.

Back