Post Your Pet Pic Here.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Cowboy and Bella. They are both purebred schnawzers. We didn't get her ears docked, and they are supposed to flop over, but one day hers just stood straight up and stayed that way, kind of funny looking. She is about 18 months old and is the sweetest little thing you could ever meet. He is 9 years old, full of energy, bounces off the walls sometimes, but he is also a stuburn little ass hole. GOTTA LOVE HIM.
They are both trained to go to their kennels when told "go to your room" but he will look over he shoulder and bark something that sounds just like F%$k YOU when he goes.

Schnauzers are pretty cool dogs, Terriers all the way.......

Plus they don't shed at all I've heard........

Here are my latest family members. Bill the husky, Anna the shepard.

Attachments

• anna1b.JPG
    anna1b.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 27
  • bill1a.JPG
    bill1a.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 22
Suszie the American Stqaffordshire Terrier (aka Suzie the Pit Bull)

Attachments

• Suzie small.jpg
    Suzie small.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 27
Here's two pictures of my boys. The big orange one is Simba (wife named him) and the smaller one is Axela. Very affectionate cats who spend 90% of their lives sleeping.

Cats 2.jpg

Cats0046.jpg

Here are a before and after shake photos of my wife's Shi-poo yesterday playing in the snow....

Attachments

• Dogs in the snow 003.jpg
    Dogs in the snow 003.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Dogs in the snow 005.jpg
    Dogs in the snow 005.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 44
All three of mine.... Very much loved and appreciated!

L to R: Gretchen, Schatzi, and Angie.. (aka Aunt Phloozie)...

Philthy

Attachments

• Pets.jpg
    Pets.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 50
Here's a few shots of me and my puppy....

Attachments

• nikki.jpg
    nikki.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 52
  • SP_A0305.jpg
    SP_A0305.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 48
Don't you just love a cuddly little puppy!!! That lil' pup weighs in at what? 80 - 90 pounds!!:biglaugh:

haha yeah she usually tips the scale between 90 and 100. But hey, who's counting!
I love Rotts. Lots of people think they are terrible, but it's all in how you raise them. She'll tear the shit out of anyone that shouldn't be in the house or someone that's harming the family, but she's completely harmless and a giant lapdog for anyone else that she knows.

haha yeah she usually tips the scale between 90 and 100. But hey, who's counting!
I love Rotts. Lots of people think they are terrible, but it's all in how you raise them. She'll tear the shit out of anyone that shouldn't be in the house or someone that's harming the family, but she's completely harmless and a giant lapdog for anyone else that she knows.

Absolutely right on the upbringing...I had a Dobie that was the biggest baby you ever saw...right up until she perceived a threat, then the rules changed!

But those dogs that do all the nasty things....that usually goes right back to the owner, it isn't the dogs fault at all!

Absolutely right on the upbringing...I had a Dobie that was the biggest baby you ever saw...right up until she perceived a threat, then the rules changed!

But those dogs that do all the nasty things....that usually goes right back to the owner, it isn't the dogs fault at all!

Exactly. I could make a Shit-Zu be a vicious little bastard just like people perceive pits, rots, and dobs to be.

Exactly. I could make a Shit-Zu be a vicious little bastard just like people perceive pits, rots, and dobs to be.

Very true.....except the Shit-zu is not going to create the carnage that a 100 pound dog can.........

In my experience chihuauas have a bad attitude......but no one is intimidated by them.....:confused2:

Our Boston Terriers Martie and Ginger(sisters),If anyone has ever had Bostons they know that they're great dogs.Later guys

Attachments

• Martie and Ginger 2008.jpg
    Martie and Ginger 2008.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Pumpkin show 2008 008.jpg
    Pumpkin show 2008 008.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 14
  • !st download of all pics on camera after removal of kodak prgm. 027.jpg
    !st download of all pics on camera after removal of kodak prgm. 027.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 14
Heres my pain in the butts alot of work but fun.

My Male at 1yr and 1/2. part zebra/Husky. ( shadow off the fence )
IMG_1606.jpg

My male when he was a puppy
low6.jpg

My 2yr female.
april3.jpg

DSC04425.jpg

Back