my last post

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Magoo
Can you transfer some of your wifes money to my paypal account [email protected] so I can start my Burrito Buisness:confused2:

Your dickhead buddy that is married to his sister living in TN

Hey Magoo
Can you transfer some of your wifes money to my paypal account [email protected] so I can start my Burrito Buisness:confused2:

Your dickhead buddy that is married to his sister living in TN

lankee, my dickhead buddy, good to hear from you, i thought i was done posting, just reading along, but couldn't pass you up, how much cash do you need to fix that waterhead of yours, just bustin your pussy. magoo

lankee, my dickhead buddy, good to hear from you, i thought i was done posting, just reading along, but couldn't pass you up, how much cash do you need to fix that waterhead of yours, just bustin your pussy. magoo

Your a fish faced liver lipped we todd thats makes 0 fuckin sense 99.9% of the time. But hey different is good.

Dont be such a sensitive pussy and care what others think of you!

Your a fish faced liver lipped we todd thats makes 0 fuckin sense 99.9% of the time. But hey different is good.

Dont be such a sensitive pussy and care what others think of you!

when did i ever make sense .1% of the time, do you hilljacks ever eat your own shit cause it smells like taco bell.

deliverance%20mighty%20purty%20mouth.jpeg

Well ok, i refuse to give you anymore attention to you so I am handing over the pork chop for the next to tie around there neck for you to play with.

Shackle and Magnet

i don't feel welcome here anymore, if you want me gone, say so, if not, say so, i will weigh it out, i know i post some abstract crap, and piss people off, but i am a normal guy, with a great family and great friends, i have boosted about my wifes money, but i am the same as you guys, power, power, and a good looking bike. thanks dave

Dave? You serious?

You can't leave because Ladybug can't type.
Who's going to post her threads:ummm:

Argueing on the internet is like competeing in the Special Olympics.......

Even if you win.......you are still retarded.......

all i can say is i hope god blesses you with a RETARD and then see how fucking funny it is.

I apologize if I offended you with somthing most find humorous.......it was not my intent.....

And kindly keep your religious comments to your self......

I find them offensive

I apologize if I offended you with somthing most find humorous.......it was not my intent.....

And kindly keep your religious comments to your self......

I find them offensive

He used to be schizophrenic but they're ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back