Your bikes name.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I used to call it a "Bitch" then it went to full blown "Cu#t" but now that's its finally right I came up with "Kasai" which means "Fire" in Janpanese. But it's still subject to change. But really I'm not sure if my screen name isn't the bikes name. See? That's why I never really named it. :bang head:

For obvious reasons.... The Japanese monster of all time!

Attachments

• Zilla.jpg
    Zilla.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 52
Mj?lnir - Thor's Hammer
Mj?lnir simply means "crusher", referring to its pulverizing effect.

Because like Thor's Hammer my Vmax is used Crush/Pulverize the Opposition. :D

hmm, great minds think alike... Mjolnir. the most powerful hammer in existence... i guess if i halfta share i can.

peace,
evan

Attachments

• mjolnir.jpg
    mjolnir.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 22
Never really thought about naming the bike. If I'm going to ride it, clean it, or work on it, I alway refer to my bike as "The Vmax" so, I guess that would be the name :biglaugh:

Falcor...like the luck dragon from the Neverending Story. The way my bike wobbles I'll need all the luck I can get :biglaugh:

"Vera Vmax" is named for my Mother in Law......She was pretty hot in her early years, but time has not been kind to her either.

Apairists Destroyer :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

First 97 called V1, second one is called V2.......
Pilots will get the joke....hahahah a

Too bad you couldn't make it out ride with us for a weekend Big D. We always have a lot of fun

Too bad you couldn't make it out ride with us for a weekend Big D. We always have a lot of fun
I'm sure it was a lot of fun, but at least Thunder will be here soon.
I'm definitely getting psyched up for that Friday Ride.
And I have the Spring Ice Breaker here June 1st so that should help tide me over.

Falcor...like the luck dragon from the Neverending Story. The way my bike wobbles I'll need all the luck I can get
biglaugh.gif

The last post was supposed to say "Awesome!"

Last edited:
Thunder will be a lot of fun And the right will be a long one

Back