How to put VMax on center stand?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated above its 123 not 1 - 2 - 3 interms of stand on the foot rest, pull back with the left grip and and lift/pull with the grab rail all at once.

I might be 6'4" but Im only 80kg so no monster.

I cheat now, I ask someone to help me. :bang head: Older and Weaker now.

I can even put it on the stand while sitting on the bike.

i'm pretty strong and well used to putting bikes on stands so its never been an issue for me......but while sitting on the bike! Lmao never even heard of that before, gotta try it tomorrow :biglaugh:

i'm pretty strong and well used to putting bikes on stands so its never been an issue for me......but while sitting on the bike! Lmao never even heard of that before, gotta try it tomorrow :biglaugh:
Ive done that before and it worked pretty well. I just stood on the stand and pulled the bars at the same time. If don't correctly it's a very smooth motion.

After a bunch of mods, my bike sites very low. It's impossible to do now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I still had a Gen 1 Vmax I would go out and make the video, iot would take 30 minutes with setup etc, but once you were able to get it on the center stand you will be saying why didn't I think of that.. it is that easy. My wife is 5'3" about 125 lbs. and after showing her she was able to do it every time in less than a minute.

Maybe one of the guys here who doesn't have their bike put up for the winter might be nice enough to make a video for you. Just post the request and I am sure if possible someone will do it for you. What I would give to have a center stand on my Gen 2..... I miss it a lot!!! I always used my center stand ALWAYS!!!

Hi there,

Is anyone here able to put the vmax on center stand alone? Do you have to be super strong or is there a technic?

I don't have anyone to help me with this and I would really like to know how to do it myself.

If you have a link to a video that would be awesome.

Thanks

I looked everywhere for a Vmax going up on it's center stand but couldn't find any. Doesn't really matter the technique is the same on all bikes with a center stand. See if this will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwXZyJSPkx4

Latest posts

Back