8th Annual Spring Ice Breaker (in NY)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So at this point the weather is Looking Good for next weekend.
88-90F and Sunny, so be prepared for that heat. :D

Omg so close!!!!! Weather is gonna be fantastic this year!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Just checked noaa forcast. sat is 85 degrees and sunny. Always hoping for the best, but its to far away to believe the forcast. It changes fast around here.

It was awful last year until we started riding!! It was like Dennis took us to the sun.

Dale

I figure if worse comes to worse we can always just alter the route to follow the Sun again this year !

What Time are you guys going to get to the Hotel today ???
I should be there between 4 and 5.

Wish I could be there. Gotta work and too many things around the house that need to be done... just can't manage to get away.

Hope the weather holds out for you and that you all have a great ride!

Ed

Just giving a heads up Dennis. I won't be able to make the ride tomorrow. I have to work. Its a long story :bang head:. What time do you expect to get back to Hamburg. I want to try to make it over for dinner.

Just giving a heads up Dennis. I won't be able to make the ride tomorrow. I have to work. Its a long story :bang head:. What time do you expect to get back to Hamburg. I want to try to make it over for dinner.

That sucks!!!!!! I'm praying the weather holds off.. with my luck it will rain by me right when I'm about to leave and then I can't go

Washing bike now. See you guys around 10! Me and feel the power will be showing up together

Latest posts

Back