Dannymax (BRC) converts Cali carbs to Cajun carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
I sent Dannymax a rack of carbs I picked up from California that was gummed up so bad, the butterflies would not even move and the slides were stuck inside the carb bodies. They had been sitting for a couple of years with ethanol gas in them and were in bad shape mechanically and internally, plus he had to change out some PJ1's and slide needles also. I warned him of the condition before I sent them to him and to him, it was just another day at the office. He also had to block off a port on the master carb which led to a canister required for California bikes. He said he had to give them a couple of carb cleaning baths to get everything moving freely once again and cleaned and replaced everything that was questionable internally. When I got the rack of carbs back they were shinney clean and everything moved like it should. I installed the rack of carbs on the bike and done a quick sync and took her for a spin. The bike ran great and had good throttle response. BRC has very reasonable prices, and for all the extra time he spent on my carbs it should have been out the roof but wasn't. I highly recommend BRC Carb Repair shop to anyone with carburetor issues...thanks again for a great job Dannymax.

Attachments

• carb2.jpg
    carb2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Makes me want to take my shoes off and dance, Miles. Not sure but I think my cousin , who is a professional fiddler played with this guy at some jamboree here in Louisiana.

Latest posts

Back