Topcoat F11???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regular Guy

Reaction score
Can anyone here vouch for this stuff? I ran across it during my travels of the interwebs. Almost seems too good to be true! I watched videos on their site that Harley Dealers use it. After I get my bike all gussied up, I am thinking about springing for a bottle of this stuff.

https://topcoat.store/

Well friends, I did it. It took those suckers a mighty long time to get it to me but yesterday I had a package on the front porch (don't you just love it when that happens? It's like winning the UPS lottery).

f11.jpg

I will test it out soon and let y'all know what I think about it.

Excuse my desk, it's always just messy as hell, lol.

Sweet VCR! How'd the polish work?
Anybody have any less expensive alternatives/ recommendations for easy cleaning. I usually use mothers on chrome aluminium and stainless, which works great but takes some time. what is best for fake tank and fenders?
Brad

Good eye on that VCR! It's there for video editing. I used to do (and sometimes still do) video conversions, transferring video from VHS, 8mm, Mini DV, etc over to digital formats/DVDs.

I'll try the topcoat out this weekend more than likely, we'll see if it lives up to its claims.

Like Dave, I use Honda spray polish, and I've heard and saw some good results with S-100. I don't go too overboard with the cleaning other than to get rid of heavy bug early in the summer. A bucket of car wash sponge and brush once or twice a season otherwise it is just a 5-10 minute clean up with the spray on Honda polish.
I'd still like to see the before and after with the topcoat though.

I'd still like to see the before and after with the topcoat though.

Well, it will be on brand new paint. My stuff is coming in today from Kyle. I can show other parts of the bike before and after though.

Latest posts

Back