Shotgun only needed on one carb

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josephjhaney

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have one carb that just won't be happy, from what people here have told me they advise the shotgun. I've looked though the instructions, and while it doesn't seem too bad, it also doesn't seem like something I want to try on my own for the first go round. So, I live in Middletown, pa, and maxers close that might be willing to spend an hour or so with me, their place or mine, to go though that procedure? I'll buy the beer. :) Once the weather warms up, of course, right now she's just resting.

Joe

I thought that also but I got my courage up and gave it a try. The instructions are great and I had no issues. Just be carfeful not to damage the screms and you can do it.

Hi Joe my name is Brad. I live in lebanon pa. And just bought my first max. I don't have much experience with carbs but it doesn't seem like to hard of a project.

I'm in Elkton, MD. If you want to ride down when the weather breaks I'll help you out. It's not a big deal, but sometimes it's nice to have someone who has done it before. PM me for contact info.

Latest posts

Back