Rossi's 12 ga pistol, Insane!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having not even clicked the video my wrist aches just imagining the kick of that monster.

Oh,how i envy you americans.All we are allowed is a .22 air rifle 12 fps, if you can get a FAC you can own a 12 guage shotgun or a .22 bullet gun or a high powered air rifle 36 fps.If someone burglarises our property,we have to be careful we don't hurt them.yeah right.Oh and if your dog bites a burglar,it will probably have to be put to sleep.

Oh,how i envy you americans.All we are allowed is a .22 air rifle 12 fps, if you can get a FAC you can own a 12 guage shotgun or a .22 bullet gun or a high powered air rifle 36 fps.If someone burglarises our property,we have to be careful we don't hurt them.yeah right.Oh and if your dog bites a burglar,it will probably have to be put to sleep.

Out of curiosity, is the home invasion/burglary rate high over there?

Yes, we have lots of guns here....and that's fine as long as we don't actually use one to protect us....because then things get very sticky indeed. As the saying goes, "There's a lawyer attached to every bullet that leaves your gun"!

I've shot the big S&W's and a number of rifle calibers in pistol format. There has to be a better way to hold on to this monster. Too bad there are so few examples of this pistol, I'd like to try one. :confused2::ummm::clapping:

Out of curiosity, is the home invasion/burglary rate high over there?

Yes, we have lots of guns here....and that's fine as long as we don't actually use one to protect us....because then things get very sticky indeed. As the saying goes, "There's a lawyer attached to every bullet that leaves your gun"!
yes it's high,lots of drug addicts all over little Britain.The poor rob the poor.

I was in England in the 80's. Doing some work for the Ministry of Defense and the AV-8 program.
People there were great all over the country. Shame to hear that it's gone down so bad. Probably from bad leadership?????

Don't get me wrong,there are some beautifull places in GB.Everything started to go down hill in 80s.We are overcrowded,not enough jobs a shortage of housing and more and more coming in.you can't get away from people.Were only a small island,you can't be more than 60 miles from the nearest beach,you can't be more than 10 mile from civilisation.Theres no vast open spaces in sunny england,i really wouldn't like to see it in say 30 years time.I won't be here then.

I was in England in the 80's. Doing some work for the Ministry of Defense and the AV-8 program.
People there were great all over the country. Shame to hear that it's gone down so bad. Probably from bad leadership?????
80s was ok,still lots of nice people but a dying breed i'm afraid.The iron lady has a lot to answer for.

Did someone ask for stopping power?:gun shoot:

In the USA gun laws and attitudes vary greatly from state to state. Isnt the UK pretty consistent throughout? We have everything from West Coast where even if someone is in your house you are probably still out of line to defend yourself, it would infringe on the criminals rights ya know. You would almost need a throw-down to cover your ass if you did. There are a lot of delicate snowflakes at that end of the states and gun laws are sensitive to those that get squeamish around guns, or would rather just go ahead and disregard our constitution to protect the feelings of the highly offendable. Here in the middle states and I believe some southern states you have us that grew up in the presence of guns, break into a house here and you can pretty much count on taking a couple to the chest and one to the head. The 2nd amendment is a fantastic thing about the USA even though some states infringe and abuse the 2nd amendment (and many other amendments). Our USA gun laws are some of the best that i'm aware of but these rights are always under attack and need constant defense. All in all this is a great place to be a gun owner. If your ever in the states Effingidiot look me up and you can spend a little time with a 7.62, 7mm, 40, 45 and 12ga. Oh, and ride through hundreds of square miles of essentially vacant unspoiled land.

After seeing these videos I MUST put a few rounds through a 454. It's on my bucket list now.

I've owned a ported 5-1/2 inch Raging Bull and with full power ammo it kicks a hell of a lot more than whatever load she is shooting. It felt like it was bending my forearm.

Also I bet the Rossi 12ga is much better with light field or trap loads. No need to shoot high base zombie killers all the time.

I've owned a ported 5-1/2 inch Raging Bull and with full power ammo it kicks a hell of a lot more than whatever load she is shooting. It felt like it was bending my forearm.

Also I bet the Rossi 12ga is much better with light field or trap loads. No need to shoot high base zombie killers all the time.

I should have thought of that but for some reason didn't....but you have to be right, those can only be lightened hand loads.

A buddy of mine has a Raging Bull and said it's a beast, but I have never shot it.

I like these two...

50659-catalog.jpg

remington8870_tac14.jpg

Latest posts

Back