Jay Gleason's vmax for sale??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Jamie!!...........You know it would look awesome in that hoarders collection of yours!!...........:biglaugh:........Tom.

Somebody should buy it and put it on display. I think the Barber Museum should have it because they will have the space to display it and it's definitely got a historical perspective, especially with Jay's leathers. Stage it on the strip, at the lights and the story can be on an endless loop about the VMax and Jay's record. I wonder what the reserve is?

It's called passion not hoarding :biglaugh:

Just can't shake this mental image I have of the county HAZMAT guys all decked in Tyvek, poking thru Jamie's place.....stumbling over old scoops 'n side covers....faux tanks, frames, fork tubes 'n fenders......the news guys voice over saying "This is the worst case of motorcycle parts hoarding we have ever seen.............." :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I just read that Jay passed away WOW I didn't know that RIP Pee Wee :(

I guess it is just me but I would not pay any more for that 85 than any other 85.
It is not the bike he broke any records on. I could see people wanting his leathers but as far as the bike itself it is nothing special in my eye's. I do love how he represented the Vmax but he done that with a few other bikes to. Also asking that price you could at least put a battery in it just my 2 cents

I guess it is just me but I would not pay any more for that 85 than any other 85.
It is not the bike he broke any records on. I could see people wanting his leathers but as far as the bike itself it is nothing special in my eye's. I do love how he represented the Vmax but he done that with a few other bikes to. Also asking that price you could at least put a battery in it just my 2 cents

I agree 100%

I wonder if that's #327 shown on Norm's327 list as being owned by Jay Gleason?

I also wonder what the reserve is....$13K is the starting bid but the reserve isn't met :ummm:

And yeah....why isn't there a decent battery in it, what do ya do, BYO if you want to hear it run? :confused2:

Mine is #286 but it's not on the list yet.

And it's Norms 427...not 327, I got it wrong. Both respectable motors however.....:punk:

Especially if it's an FE! :biglaugh::rofl_200:
ClickHandler.ashx

Latest posts

Back