Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Brother Clackamas or as we sometimes call it Crack of my a** :biglaugh:

Family has me today and probably tomorrow, but I'll pm you with my cell maybe we can figure out a time bud. Sound Good?
I'm down. Maybe meet in Salem area?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Coolness... So found out something pretty cool yesterday. Took my bike into the shop because I thought the clutch was slipping. Whenever I would get on it real hard it felt like it was slipping a bit, tech took it out for a ride came back and said the clutch is fine. It's the back tire thats letting loose. I was like REALLY MAN! thats pretty freaking killer...Doing a 60mph burny wtf. So I tried it again this time in 3rd gear and stayed in it instead of letting off right away and sure enough that beast lit up and started getting a bit sideways. Rode it out till she straighten up and hit 4th got a bit more spin then hooked up by that time I was running out of road. So happy I found this bike and totally worth the wait. I'll never get rid of this one.

Hi Folks, New Vmax owner here! I've owned a few bikes over the years but this is my first vmax. I was riding a Honda VF1000R back in the mid 80's, two of my friends had vmaxes, we swapped bikes frequently and i've always wanted one of my own.
I started with an H1 kawasaki, then the honda, then a yamaha YZF1000R, an FZ1, a ZZR1200, most recently a ZX14. I think I left out a couple but I could never shake the Vmax itch.
I stumbled across a 1999 barn find a couple of weeks ago. It's a little rough but I like to tinker so I think it will keep me busy.
Anyway, just wanted say hello and thank you all in advance for all the help and info i'm gonna need!

Figured I would say Hi! My Dad and I just purchased a 94 Max! Long story short, Dad had an 88 max he bought in 89 and sold it before I was born. He was always telling stories about the trouble he got into. Needless to say I had Max on the mind and finally talked him into getting another one (he always wanted a yeller one). Anyway Ride Hard my friends! :rocket bike:

Don't buy into that myth............Everyone knows but seldom admit that the silver ones are truly the quickest!!!........:biglaugh:.......BTW........Welcome to you and all new members!!........:punk:........Tom.

Hello everybody! My name is Mike. I'm from Russia. Not so long ago I bought V-max 1200. My English is not very good, but I'll read the forum anyway)) Will be traveling in Russia - I'll be glad to meet)

Hello! My name is Bob and I'm picking up my 1994 Max later this week. It's already got a Kerker pipe and a few other minor goodies. I've owned a few different bikes over the years; '76 KZ900, '85 RZ350, FZR1000 and a '07 M109. For many years I've have wanted a Max. They've always had a very mean look and stance in my eyes! I hope to learn a lot about this bike from you fellow Maxxers.

Hey everyone iam Daniel from the bottom of the word Southland New Zealand i got me a Vmax a few weeks back some one pulled it apart 18 years ago to change to chain drive now i got it off his mate now iam putting it back togeter cant wait to ride it you guys have all ready been very help full with info cheers

Welcome yall.
Its cool that people all over yhe world join this forum..
Now if only we could get more in Connecticut....
;)

Hello everyone!

My name is Joe and I just joined yesterday.
I had a 1994 Yellow Vmax from 2007-2010. I just bought a 2001 and it feels like home!

I look forward to learning more and more from you all and conversing on here!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Joe

Hey everyone, My name is Zach, I'm from North Central KS. I just traded my hailed out 2002 pontiac grand prix gtp for a 1994 vmax. It's been a fun bike so far. I've already learned how to reverse bleed my clutch from this forum. I was changing the oil, and luckily I had just watched a Sean Morley video on what to look for when changing the oil filter, because my spring and washer was missing in the oil filter housing. I hope it didn't affect anything by running it without the spring and washer. Who knows how long the guy before me had run it without those parts.

Hi Everyone!
Here is a pic of my 2001!
Have a great day
01%20max_2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back