Motorcyclist kicks car door...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a Bike rider and lover I kind of enjoyed seeing a bike getting even with a stupid car driver who never looks out for us....BUT that was a dumb move by the bike rider, he could have been killed very easy.

It looked like a harley rider that explains everything..................LOL

Car was in HOV lane, single driver (not allowed). Started to exit on a double yellow and bumped bike on the cars passenger side. Bike was splitting traffic, basically riding the double yellow lines, which is allowed in CA. Video starts here, now the biker is in HOV lane and kicks the car driver side. Car swerves.

Both at fault. Car should not be in HOV and should not exit on a double yellow. Traffic speed was reported in the 70s mph, so bike had no reason to be splitting lanes at that speed.

Also, biker escalated by kicking and then did not stop after the accident. So hit and run, possible felony.

Car was in HOV lane, single driver (not allowed). Started to exit on a double yellow and bumped bike on the cars passenger side. Bike was splitting traffic, basically riding the double yellow lines, which is allowed in CA. Video starts here, now the biker is in HOV lane and kicks the car driver side. Car swerves.

Both at fault. Car should not be in HOV and should not exit on a double yellow. Traffic speed was reported in the 70s mph, so bike had no reason to be splitting lanes at that speed.

Also, biker escalated by kicking and then did not stop after the accident. So hit and run, possible felony.
This is not what is reported in the LA Times newspaper as it names all of the people involved. The driver illegally interred the lane crossing the double yellow line almost striking the motorcycle. The rider then kicked the door.

As a Bike rider and lover I kind of enjoyed seeing a bike getting even with a stupid car driver who never looks out for us....BUT that was a dumb move by the bike rider, he could have been killed very easy.

It looked like a harley rider that explains everything..................LOL

It sure explains some things. If that guy is anything like the HD riders typically found around here he probably thought that he was invincible and looked so badass that nobody would dare lash out. :clapping: He got exactly what he bargained for.

I think this cager is going to get what he bargained for too, I wouldnt want to try and justify this to a judge.

A $10,000 attorney will have enough moxie to produce reasonable doubt about any intent by the car driver to intentionally harm the motorcyclist.

"Your honor, my client was so-surprised by the aggressive actions of the motorcyclist, that when he turned his head towards the aggressor who was physically assaulting his car, instinctively his hands followed the direction his head was moving. It's a reflexive behavior, not a harmful intent, and the motorcyclist's boot print on my client's door is evidence that the motorcyclist is the aggressor!

My client is about to start community college for a career in law enforcement, and is aware that any such behavior as he has been accused of could interfere with his chances of being employed. I request a dismissal of all charges, and we will be considering filing charges against the motorcyclist for malicious intent to cause property damage." :confused2:

It sure explains some things. If that guy is anything like the HD riders typically found around here he probably thought that he was invincible and looked so badass that nobody would dare lash out. :clapping: He got exactly what he bargained for.

I think this cager is going to get what he bargained for too, I wouldnt want to try and justify this to a judge.

Latest posts

Back