" dannymax's " for vacation !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
ME , MY 7 YEAR OLD SON & MY WIFE , JUST GOT HOME FROM " DANNYMAX'S " & HEIDI"S HOUSE , ( BROWNIE RUN CENTRAL ) WE DECIDED TO TAKE A SHORT VACATION & I COULDN'T THINK OF NICER PEOPLE TO SPEND IT WITH ! ... ALL WE DID WAS EAT & LAUGH ! .. MY SON LOVED THEIR CAT & DOG , AND THEY SURE LOVED HIM ! .. IT FELT GREAT TO BE THERE ! ... I FEEL AT HOME THERE ! ... I WAS VERY HAPPY TO STILL BE ABLE TO SEE MY BURN-OUT IN THE DRIVEWAY ! .. I BROUGHT WITH ME , A BIG AIRPLANE & REMOTE CONTROL MONSTER TRUCKS , WE PLAYED WITH THEM UNTIL ALL WERE BROKE ! .. :rofl_200:.. WE ATE LIKE KINGS , AS USUAL , HEIDI IS AN AWESOME COOK & PREPARES EVERYTHING LIKE YOUR IN A 4 STAR HOTEL , AT NIGHT WE HAD RIB-EYE STEAKS ON THE GRILL & LOBSTERS WITH ENOUGH BUTTER TO KILL 7 COWS & THE NEXT NIGHT WE HAD RIB-EYE STEAKS AGAIN & 12 GIANT KING CRAB LEGS , I ATE UNTIL I COULDN'T EAT ANYMORE ! ... WHAT A TIME ! ... BUT AS USUAL , ITS LIKE A TIME MACHINE THERE , I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE ONLY A DAY & IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME ! .. MY SON ALL MORNING WAS ASKING " WHEN CAN WE COME BACK " ? .. THEN WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GO , MY SON SAID HIS GOOD-BYES TO REBA THE CAT & DUKE THE DOG & THEN STARTED TO CRY , THEN HEIDI STARTED TO CRY & I MUST ADMIT , I GOT CHOKED-UP MYSELF ! .. I HOPE THAT ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM , AT SOME TIME IN YOUR LIVES , ARE AS FORTUNATE AS I HAVE BEEN TO HAVE MY LIFE TOUCHED BY TWO SUCH DOWN TO EARTH , SINCERE, FUNNY , WARM PEOPLE ! .. :punk:

Last edited:
danny and heidi are one of a kind! always felt welcome there myself. danny my hat goes off to you as well. glad to see u had fun timmy!

As usual Timmy grossly understates his, and his wife's role in this....he brought a large Igloo cooler chucked to the top with incredible rib eye's, king crab, rock crab claws, a bunch of lobsters and some of the best shrimp I've ever had. I'm sure this all cost several hundred dollars!

Timmy then did all the grilling, he and his wife 'D' were right there helping Heidi with whatever would make it easier on her, setting tables, picking up....whatever!

Their son Cole is the nicest little guy ever, a real animal lover, just like his dad, and a real pleasure to have around.

I, of course, did my best to stay out of the way of everybody and basically hold down the cushion on my recliner.....you know, in case a big wind came up or somethin'! :biglaugh:

It is not at all difficult having house guests like Timmy & his family....they are nice, genuine folks and we all had a terrific weekend! :clapping:

SHIT , DANNY , WE ATE SO MUCH , I FORGOT ABOUT ALL OF THOSE SHRIMP & ROCK CRAB CLAWS ! .. :rofl_200:.. THAT MUSTARD SAUCE IS KILLER ! .. :punk:.. AND HOW ABOUT THAT " CHEESE CAKE PIE " WITH THE CHERRY GOOP ? .. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

SHIT , DANNY , WE ATE SO MUCH , I FORGOT ABOUT ALL OF THOSE SHRIMP & ROCK CRAB CLAWS ! .. :rofl_200:.. THAT MUSTARD SAUCE IS KILLER ! .. :punk:.. AND HOW ABOUT THAT " CHEESE CAKE PIE " WITH THE CHERRY GOOP ? .. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Oh jeez!! Forgot about the cheesecake....total killer stuff!! Plenty for the whole weekend but we struggled valiantly amd managed to consume the entire thing in one night!! With the slim, trim ladies having only itty bitty little slivers.......!!! :biglaugh:

Mmmm!! :punk:

Oh jeez!! Forgot about the cheesecake....total killer stuff!! Plenty for the whole weekend but we struggled valiantly amd managed to consume the entire thing in one night!! With the slim, trim ladies having only itty bitty little slivers.......!!! :biglaugh:

YEA , I REALLY SCREWED UP " BIG TIME " ! .. NEXT TIME I'LL BRING 4 , TWO FOR EVERY NIGHT ! .... TWO FOR YOU & TWO FOR ME ! . :punk::rofl_200:

dudes sound like a perfect long weekend. :punk: you guys figure out whats good and whats not then i'll pass by for some totally food comatose sessions hahahahah

THE THING THATS REALLY WEIRD IS , I HAVE NEVER BEEN WELCOMED ANYPLACE MORE THEN 3 TIMES , I USUALLY WARE OUT MY WELCOME BY THEN ! .. :confused2: .. SO I HAVE BEEN TO DANNY & HEIDI'S , 5 TIMES NOW & THEIR STILL SAYING THAT I AM WELCOME THERE ANYTIME ! .. SO THE NEXT TIME WILL BE 6 , THIS WILL DOUBLE MY PRIOR RECORD OF 3 , ANYWHERE , SO EITHER THEIR JUST CRAZY OR THE GOVERNMENT IS PAYING THEM TO PUT UP WITH ME ! .. :confused2: .. :rofl_200:

THE THING THATS REALLY WEIRD IS , I HAVE NEVER BEEN WELCOMED ANYPLACE MORE THEN 3 TIMES , I USUALLY WARE OUT MY WELCOME BY THEN ! .. :confused2: .. SO I HAVE BEEN TO DANNY & HEIDI'S , 5 TIMES NOW & THEIR STILL SAYING THAT I AM WELCOME THERE ANYTIME ! .. SO THE NEXT TIME WILL BE 6 , THIS WILL DOUBLE MY PRIOR RECORD OF 3 , ANYWHERE , SO EITHER THEIR JUST CRAZY OR THE GOVERNMENT IS PAYING THEM TO PUT UP WITH ME ! .. :confused2: .. :rofl_200:

think they are a little scared to tell you to take a hike :rofl_200:

Well if your going to feed people like that I would like to book my Vacation there next year. Reserve a spot for me next July family of 8 please. Steak and lobster is fine with me :eusa_dance:.

Kinda sounds like our destruction of a 1/2 gallon of ice cream split mostly between Danny and myself, each bowl also containing 2-3 large brownies and toppings! Poor Heidi hardly had any to enjoy! Very delicious and impossible to turn down!
I still can't believe my blood-sugar reading in the morning didn't break the meter!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back