Rusty McNeil needs your prayers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic News Rusty. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thanks so much for the update. Wishing everyone continued success !

Thank you for sharing you and Ryan's story. Not many forums seem to care for such human interest stories and I think that is what sets the VMF apart from other forums. Have you thought about how you approach the topic of Ryan's future participation in "risky" activities? Hopefully she will trust her Drs when they tell her a future trauma ever so slight could be problematic. I know there are so many blessings a child brings into ones life but I'm glad the wife and I never had kids. What you successfully went through would make me a mess. You're a great Dad!

So so very happy for you all.Great news!!God bless each and every one.So glad too hear your child will be home soon.You are great parents,And have a wonderful child.So pleased.God bless.Terry@ michele.

Rusty, that was what I was hoping for the entire time. I am so glad for you and your family, you have no idea...I trust the after care will be as successful and the legalities will work out to your advantage too, Your Daughter is a miracle of wonder!!! The bodies and minds of our children are truly awesome

That is great! That kind of recovery in that little time is truly amazing. I believe that all the prayers really did help. We won't stop!

Latest posts

Back