Wildstar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks pretty good though and I'm sure the content would grow like WoW's did.
I spent a fortune in time playing WoW and while it was fun it was too consuming of my time. I received Diablo for a birthday present from my nephew a couple years ago, I loaded it, I even reactivated my Blizzard account but in the end I never even logged in to the game!

This looks pretty good though and I'm sure the content would grow like WoW's did.
I spent a fortune in time playing WoW and while it was fun it was too consuming of my time. I received Diablo for a birthday present from my nephew a couple years ago, I loaded it, I even reactivated my Blizzard account but in the end I never even logged in to the game!

Diablo 3 had it's issues for a long time, but they redid the loot system from the ground up, not too long ago, in a great way. It's actually a really fun game now. Me, my girlfriend and several co-workers have been playing a lot of it lately.

I played WoW of and on since vanilla and into Mists of Pandaria. It's a great game and hard to beat with all the years of amazing content they've put in it.

One things most MMO competitors fail to do is have a solid end game. No one has even come close to the raid content of WoW. Wildstar wont have as much as WoW does at launch, but it will have raid content and it's really good. They've got great boss fights just like WoW does and with their action combat it's even more intense(IMO).

Their housing system is better than any MMO I've ever played and it will be there at launch.

Wildstar isn't perfect, but they've at least put the right things in at launch that they can build on that most MMOs don't have at launch and add later.

I had a co worker that had multiple characters playing endgame content and his main character (rouge) was ranked 3rd in the world at one time for DPS. I raided with him at 60 as a healer(Priest) and we did some endgame stuff but they were too disorganized, so we moved on. My claim to fame raiding was with my last guild (Immortal/ Lightbringer) where we downed C'thun 5-6 times. After that I pretty much PvP'd on my Hunter and was ranked 50th on the server before they did away with the ranking system.
It was fun but consumed way to much of my time.

I had a co worker that had multiple characters playing endgame content and his main character (rouge) was ranked 3rd in the world at one time for DPS. I raided with him at 60 as a healer(Priest) and we did some endgame stuff but they were too disorganized, so we moved on. My claim to fame raiding was with my last guild (Immortal/ Lightbringer) where we downed C'thun 5-6 times. After that I pretty much PvP'd on my Hunter and was ranked 50th on the server before they did away with the ranking system.
It was fun but consumed way to much of my time.

I spent most of my time in WoW in PvP. Started on a PvP server in Vanilla before the BGs. When the eternal battle was Southshore and Tarren Mill. I played WoW up until I got my VMax last year haha. I actually loved PvP on my Monk. Good times.

What I dig what Carbine is going to do with WildStar is waiting on the zone PvP content... they're gonna watch and see where the fighting naturally happens(like TM and SS in Vanilla Wow) and then add the content in those areas.

They'll have BGs, Arenas, World PvP, and Warplots.

The Warplots feature is what I'm really excited about. Wildstar has a really great housing system already. And they're basically taking the housing system and making PvP out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRAWJeb3wH8

Latest posts

Back