Fingers crossed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am excited & have my fingers crossed. We have been dealing with this estate all year & are more than ready to move on. We put an offer in on a house today it needs carpet & kitchen cabinets but the land is awesome.

It has 10.3 acres and already has a 24 x 40 fully insulated shop with a wood burning stove & has an overhang on the back that goes 15 ft out & the full 40 ft length that would be easy to close in .

It has a creek that runs thru it and backs up to 660 acres they said I can do all the target practice I want. I hope it comes thru for us.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Noah-Myers-Rd_Maryville_TN_37803_M70109-85938

Wow, think of all the stockpiling and multiple projects you can do! I hope the best.

Seeing the pics, the realtor doesn't have a clue about what's important, no shots of the outbuilding inside or the garage! At least you don't have to worry about ripping-up some skanky carpeting, someone saved you that trouble. The rock fieldstone floor in the kitchen & hearth is a nice upgrade.

I see it's close to the Louisville Airport and I-75/I-40, so you can head out on VMax scavenging hunts easily.

Wow, think of all the stockpiling and multiple projects you can do! I hope the best.

Seeing the pics, the realtor doesn't have a clue about what's important, no shots of the outbuilding inside or the garage! At least you don't have to worry about ripping-up some skanky carpeting, someone saved you that trouble. The rock fieldstone floor in the kitchen & hearth is a nice upgrade.

I see it's close to the Louisville Airport and I-75/I-40, so you can head out on VMax scavenging hunts easily.

I don't need multiple projects that garage will fill up fast. If we get it I will be closing in the back portion as quick as possible. The realtor had the garage listed the wrong size & out building wrong to. It is not to far from Tyson Mgee airport but a little further than we are from it now. It only takes me 5 minutes to get to it now.

I am glad they saved us the trouble on the flooring now we can make it our own a little painting & new floor & cabinets & we will have what we like. I also am going to need a riding mower or small tractor now to.

That looks sweet Kyle! Right up my ally as well... a little acreage that is manageable, shop and garage, done deal! Oh, and some running water on it.

We lived in Crossville for a time, loved every bit of it, beautifully mild summers and excellent terrain.

That is going to turn into a sweet place. I hope it all comes together for the two of you!

That's Awesome. Some people have all the Luck.............Hope it goes through for you 2.

That's my kind of place. My ultimate goal is, in the woods and no neighbors. Good luck Kyle.

That's my kind of place. My ultimate goal is, in the woods and no neighbors. Good luck Kyle.

The neighbors are far enough off here that it is pretty private. If you look real hard up the hill the hill you can see one house. It is on a dead end road & this is the last house & the you cant see the house from the road the driveway is real long so you know someone is lost or up to something if they come up the drive.

Wow, it's like you're describing my dream. But it's not likely I'll find that here in SoCal. Best of luck, sounds like the perfect place!

Back