Fingers crossed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all ! We cant wait to get moved. We are staying busy out there. We had a meeting with the contractors today . I ask him when he showed up when they were starting & he said now. LOL They just done a little demo of door frames etc today & are coming tomorrow to rip out what is left of the kitchen & take out the patio door in the kitchen & make a regular walk door so we will have more room for cabinets. I think they are going to start on the flooring to . We had to order the cabinets so they wont be here until the 17th but I think they plan on having everything else done before then so when the cabinets arrive it wont take them long to finish.

Congrats on getting everything, and I'm certain that you will find something to do in the garage.

Congrats on getting everything, and I'm certain that you will find something to do in the garage.

Thanks & it will get plenty of use. It kind of stinks that I will have to pile more stuff in it than what I want because we only have one small storage building. I hope in the next 4-5 months I can close in the 14x 40 overhang on the back & have it more as storage & the main part as a nice mostly clutter free work area.

Glad to hear it is all coming together for the two of you. Couldn't happen to better people!

Could be there will be plenty of Barbecue's out here & guest are always welcome. I need to do some work on the driveway in a few spots soon to make it better for bikes.

Just googled you up to see your only about an hour from The Dragon. We'll definitely have to stop in on you if I can get down there for a ride sometime soon..........

Looking foreward to a personal tour when we get down there for the Maggie Valley event!!............:punk:.............Tom.

Well I am excited & have my fingers crossed. We have been dealing with this estate all year & are more than ready to move on. We put an offer in on a house today it needs carpet & kitchen cabinets but the land is awesome.

It has 10.3 acres and already has a 24 x 40 fully insulated shop with a wood burning stove & has an overhang on the back that goes 15 ft out & the full 40 ft length that would be easy to close in .

It has a creek that runs thru it and backs up to 660 acres they said I can do all the target practice I want. I hope it comes thru for us.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Noah-Myers-Rd_Maryville_TN_37803_M70109-85938

OK jealousy has set in lol. Congratulations I wish you the absolute best on this place. Sounds super Awesome!

G

Kyle you have a pretty nice setup now.. Minus not having a paved driveway...lol That size is a lot of upkeep.. I raked my back yard this weekend, well 1/3 of it.. 10 bags of leaves.. Still having touched the front. I hate having leaves on the trees until it snows.. Hell that was just last month...lol

Kyle you have a pretty nice setup now.. Minus not having a paved driveway...lol That size is a lot of upkeep.. I raked my back yard this weekend, well 1/3 of it.. 10 bags of leaves.. Still having touched the front. I hate having leaves on the trees until it snows.. Hell that was just last month...lol

Most of the leaves can stay right where there at they don't bother me a bit . I will use a blower & keep it clear around the garage where they don't all blow in there. The driveway is crushed concrete & packed pretty well besides a few spots which will be fixed in the next week or so.

The garage is coming together slowly. I still need to get my big compressor over there and my workbench but at least i have most of my tools there now.

Attachments

• 20160311_135731.jpg
    20160311_135731.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20160308_191002.jpg
    20160308_191002.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20160307_122905.jpg
    20160307_122905.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20160307_122859.jpg
    20160307_122859.jpg