In sano!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
There is a building I pass on the way to Budapest. The name is "Sano." I've always wanted to go into this building so I could say I went "IN SANO." Ha ha... a little play on words.

So yesterday I did just that. I went IN SANO. In fact, my V-Max went COMPLETELY IN SANO.

Sano_zps9pseng0j.jpg

Me... in Sano...

Mark_in_Sano_zpsfm8bkvbs.jpg

The V-Max, completely... in Sano...

V_Max_in_Sano_zpsenz61u9s.jpg

That discussion reminds me of the song, "The Payback," by the GFOS, James Brown. "I don't know karate, but I know crazy!"

I only saw him once, but what a show! Now Muhammed Ali and the Godfather of Soul can try to get the best of each other in a celestial thespian contest.

Good pics of the building/bike. The bike is lookin' good!

Best part about this is TAKING ACTION.

You wanted to do it, have driven past that building countless times, and one day, eff it, this is happening.

If anything is undeniably absorbed from this, it is ACTION! DO, DO, DO!

keep it up brother.

What do they sell? Sand?:confused2:

I think it was some fertilizer or something. It smelled really bad in there.

Best part about this is TAKING ACTION.

You wanted to do it, have driven past that building countless times, and one day, eff it, this is happening.

If anything is undeniably absorbed from this, it is ACTION! DO, DO, DO!

keep it up brother.

Good point, but I paid a price to do this. As I entered through a wide open gate, I saw 3 guys sitting on the steps, and I waved, and continued to drive around the building. On the back side I found that open door, so I stopped and shot those 3 pictures and continued around the building. As I came back around to where I entered, I found that they closed the gate and sent a dog after me. I was wearing my riding gear and well protected, so I wasn't scared at all. Hungarians are generally very afraid of dogs. Some people came over to me and continued to ask what I was doing there. I told them I don't speak Hungarian (in Hungarian). So they asked if I spoke German. I replied, "No" which made them more agitated. I just told them I was going to Budapest. That wasn't good enough. I just kept repeating it until they finally let me go. Obviously on the motorcycle they could see I didn't steal anything, and no harm was done. But they were pretty upset.

But in the end... I got my pictures! :biglaugh:

Saw a pet store the other day that had a sign that said "Breeder". Glad I didn't go in there! :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back