Gotta Be the best CL Vmax Description!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad - I like the part about having enough torque to pull up a tree...

AND this one has VBoost installed! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never knew v boost was a modification.

The mods he does have don't add too much value in my book. Way overpriced.

On the plus side it looks really clean and its probably my favorite color combo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, wasn't it the euro model without v-boost ?

I think Japan was neutered as-well. He really doesn't know much about them, but he's got one, very overpriced. If it was an '07 w/2K miles, well, maybe.

It does have some good stuff-better rear shocks, the Supertrapps, windcheater flyscreen, the sissy bar.

I saved the pic also, lol. I sent it to my wife....I'm not sure if she agrees Image1466557574.389668.jpg

The guy really held nothing back! You think a couple of one liners per add is acceptable... he was on a roll!

Reprinted for posterity:

"Tired of trailering your Harley to and from the mechanic? Then why not consider a bike that will rip the paint off of any HD!!!!

Chances are if you're looking at this bike, you already know how badass it is!!

The time has come for me to sell my 2003 Yamaha VMax

First -- I'm not selling because my wife is making me, or having a baby, or no time to ride, or behind on my mortgage, or any other BS reasons you hear!! I actually ride damn near every day and the wife LOVES motorcycles. In fact, she now wants one of her own and I have several. So I decided to sell this one in order to free up some space in the garage so she can have one too. A couple that rides together, stays together!!

Now, a little about the bike. . .It's 1200cc of pure balls!! The guy that had it before me put the V-Boost system on it. So basically he made an already insanely powerful bike even more powerful. I kid you not; this thing is almost as fast as my YZF-R6. Plus, it's got so much torque that you could probably uproot a damn oak tree if you needed to!! So, if you want a bike that will frighten any chick straight out of her panties (if she's even wearing any) and that could knock up your wife and girlfriend at the same time, then look no further!!!

Modifications that I know of --
V-Boost System
Super Trap Exhaust that sounds amazing!!!
LED flush mounts
Custom LED GSXR taillight
Tinted windscreen
New adjustable rear suspension
Forward foot controls
Custom mirrors
Sissy Bar (I will also include the original bar if you want to switch them out)
Included in the sale is a box of all the original parts

The bike is in amazing condition, needs nothing, and all maintenance is up to date.

Thanks for looking and if you're interested please call/text (4O4) five-six-three - 4895

As always, CASH only. . .no joy rides, but you can take it for a test ride as long as I have cash in hand."

Back