My first Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXMS

Reaction score
My first one was a 1993 purple/deep blue Vmax. All stock except for two road runners painted on the faux tank near the Yamaha emblem.

My question is does anyone know the whereabouts or have this bike?

Thank you, I'm just curious.
MAXMS

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469822573507.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469822573507.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 31
If you have any old documents about where the bike went after you (old bill of sale, ect), might be worth contacting that owner or dealer if it was traded in, so see if they know where it went. I think there's a VIN registry floating somewhere around this site also, if you happen to know it. Might get lucky.

With how easy/interchangeable Vmax body panels are, I would not be surprised if the airbox lid has since been changed, getting rid of the one identifiable traits yours had. If you really want to track it down, subsequent owners are your best bet.

I'd see if you have any old VIN info and do a registration history with your state. Usually for a small fee they will do that. Your insurance company or bank (if you had a loan) may be able to get the vin if the state doesn't have a way to look it up for you.

Back