How many would actually ride in one of these?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do have to be qualified though

Blaxmax,, actually, no flying skills needed.
It is a software driven automated taxi.. You enter your destination and that's about it.
They're already test flying it.

Don't know if I would trust not having a parachute or some type of full body airbag system.. Maybe that "SecureFoam" seen in Demolition Man. :ummm:

Drone implies passenger....

I am a bad passenger....

Something about being hundreds or thousands of feet up in the air - with no control - does not appeal to me.

Mind you, I HAVE jumped out of a perfectly good airplane - with no such concerns...

Blaxmax,, actually, no flying skills needed.
It is a software driven automated taxi.. You enter your destination and that's about it.
They're already test flying it.

Don't know if I would trust not having a parachute or some type of full body airbag system.. Maybe that "SecureFoam" seen in Demolition Man. :ummm:
That's qualified meaning under a certain weight.

Mind you, I HAVE jumped out of a perfectly good airplane - with no such concerns...

LOL!!.. But you would not have done that without a chute on your back..

This is a good article about one persons insight of the future of this vehicle.
One thing I do agree on,, this could be the start a new wave of personal transport after some refining. Right off the bat, emergency operator control (which would need training and licensing) and Emergency landing deployment gear. Then,,, Longer flight times (I'm sure that will improve with better battery development and more efficient motor systems).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65X...jzf9uy7SAD3AiUReC4BoopGrWZSLzNGYRB6ozyKZbzbAQ

I'd be afraid someone could "hack" into its software, force a crash, and kill me as part of their jihad. Or maybe it would be some kid on his new computer suffering from suburban boredom

Latest posts

Back