Racing a VROD this weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwaxxed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Local guy I know with a newer night rod edition VROD finally agreed to race me tomorrow. He's a good guy and it's all fun and games, but he has been talking crap and trying to push my buttons for the last 2 years so I'm pretty excited about this one lol.

Videos to come later.

Local guy I know with a newer night rod edition VROD finally agreed to race me tomorrow. He's a good guy and it's all fun and games, but he has been talking crap and trying to push my buttons for the last 2 years so I'm pretty excited about this one lol.

Videos to come later.
My buddy's v rod does fine to keep up till about 4th gear I have way more throttle left than him after that. We've never really raced either just opened up on straights. If I had bigger huevos I could fly by him anytime he takes the lead spot. I'm thinking you should smoke him. You guys hitting the drag strip?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

He runs his bike at the track nearly every weekend during the season and goes consistent high 11.40s. I only got two passes on this bike with this setup and went 11.13 and I've gotten a lot better at launching it since then too

Never know what could happen, but I'm feeling pretty confident.

He runs his bike at the track nearly every weekend during the season and goes consistent high 11.40s. I only got two passes on this bike with this setup and went 11.13 and I've gotten a lot better at launching it since then too

Never know what could happen, but I'm feeling pretty confident.
Good luck and kick his arse!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Was a freaking smoke show lol. Weather has gone to hell here so it'll be a couple weeks before it is warm enough that i'll want to get back out. Had a bunch of people wanting to race too so it sucked. Local guy i know just got his Lambo back from Underground Racing though so I got to watch a twin turbo Hurrican beat up on everything which was pretty sweet.

Looks good!
It "looked" close on the 1st race.
You were ahead when you passed the camera but it's hard to tell at the top.
Never mind. I had to squint to see the win light! What was the margin of victory?

Looks good!
It "looked" close on the 1st race.
You were ahead when you passed the camera but it's hard to tell at the top.
Never mind. I had to squint to see the win light! What was the margin of victory?

First race I actually beat him by quite a bit. I treed him. 2nd race was closer than the first. He cut like a .0004 light on me the 2nd race.

I’ll look at the slips when I get home to see what the margin was

Latest posts

Back