Canadian Bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougi45

Reaction score
Went to Yamaha for a set 4 new paj2 for my bike. I searched here and most of the threads I've have read say paj2 behind the slide are #170 but the yamaha dealer are saying Canadian bikes are #150. Is this right...are they mess'en with me lol...

Thanks for the reply's. I went back to the dealer and asked them to see the CARBURETOR SCHEMATIC for myself and sure enough it is 170 as this saved me a lot of time and headache,

Thanks for the reply's. I went back to the dealer and asked them to see the CARBURETOR SCHEMATIC for myself and sure enough it is 170 as this saved me a lot of time and headache,

Jets are available from a lot of sources. Cheaper than a dealer too. I suggest you stick with Mikuni brands. Dyno-jets are ok too, but sized differently. Sean has always supplied my jet needs, as well as many other parts.

i am at portugal and my bike(bought new here at the dealer) has a canada something departement stick on the lower frame below the engine...why´s that?
a long rumor here were that canada bikes were even more powerful...not the 85 model lol

Haha yes that's so true. But only the carbon fiber editions.....

Latest posts

Back