Exactrep, Excellent service!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentsvmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So out of nowhere the mod monkey's on my back, whispering, whimpering, beginning to shake. Next thing I know Im browsing Exactreps site, 300 amp stator, an LED battery charge monitor and a Caltric fuel pump later and the monkeys gone.

I placed my order to Exactrep Wednesday the 15th, it got here yesterday, the 22nd.
I dont ever remember our USPS or the Royal Mail being this quick.

Cheryl at Exactrep was my contact, answered emailed product questions immediately
for me, I couldn't be more satisfied so I thought I would share the experience here on the forum.

+1 Ive never had anything but great service when dealing with them. Did you get a piece of candy put in with your parts too? I got a DELICIOUS cola sucker with my last purchase, lol.

They are fair about issues you may have with your order as well.
Great ( but expensive ) vendor.

:punk::clapping::punk:

I have worked with both Cheryl and H. I just worked with them on obtaining some replacement hardware for my OTEC parts and they are great folks to deal with!!!

My hat goes off to them each and every time I deal with them...

I've ordered numerous parts from them and have always had great service. Cheryl is awesome - quick to respond to questions and eager to help. They even gave me a free shirt with my last order

Latest posts

Back