" relationships "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER HAD A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP , LONG TERM OR SHORT , AND WHY DO THEY END ? WHY ARE RELATIONSHIPS SO HARD ? WHY DOES YES MEAN NO ? WHY DOES NO MEAN YES ? WHY CAN YOU DATE FOR YEARS & THEY SEAM LIKE THEY LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE & 6 MONTHS AFTER MARRIAGE THEY TRY TO CHANGE YOU INTO SOMEONE YOUR NOT , AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BECOME ? I'M GLAD THERE ARE SOME WOMEN ON THIS SITE , SO MAYBE , I / WE CAN GET SOME INCITE ON WHY MOST WOMEN PLAY MIND GAMES A LOT OF THE TIME ! I'M NOT SAYING THE WOMEN ON THIS FORUM DO BUT I'M SURE THEY NO PEOPLE THAT DO !I'M ON MY 3'RD MARRIAGE , WHY CAN YOU COME HOME AND YOUR WIFE SAYS SHE'S LEAVING YOU , AND WITH NO PRIOR PROBLEMS ? THEN 2 MONTHS LATER WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED ?:confused2:

Last edited:
Maybe i will get swift kick for what i want to say but whatever :)

You must get used to it, thers no any logic here.
They are what they are and they will naver change.

Its the one thing that we must pay for being a man.

The trick is to find that kind of women who is not nervous behavior LOL :rofl_200:

I'VE RACED STOCK CARS ON & OFF MY WHOLE LIFE , I'VE BEEN GOING TO THE DRAG STRIP SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD & THE STOCK CAR TRACK SINCE I WAS 17 YEARS OLD , AT ONE SPAN I DON'T MISS A SATURDAY NIGHT FOR OVER 17 YEARS ! NOT FOR ANYTHING ! DATED A GIRL FOR 3 YEARS , GOT MARRIED & DURING THIS TIME SHE CAME WITH ME EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT ! SOMETIMES HER MOTHER WOULD EVEN COME & SHE LOVED IT , ONE DAY SHE SAYS SHE'S LEAVING , JUST DOESN'T WANT TO BE MARRIED ANY MORE , NO OTHER EXPLANATION , 2 MONTHS LATER , SHE WHATS TO GET BACK TOGETHER , I TOLD HER SHE WAS TRESPASSING ! SHE LEFT . TWO YEARS LATER SHE CALLED ABOUT SOMETHING UNRELATED , A CALL SHE HAD RECEIVED ABOUT MY NIECE , SO I ASKED HER WHY SHE LEFT , AFTER A 3 MINUTE PAUSE , SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T LIKE STOCK CAR RACING AND THIS IS GREAT ! I ASKED WHY DID SHE ALWAYS COME & EVEN BRING HER MOM , SHE SAID BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO LIKE ME ! I ALMOST FELL OVER , ALL THOSE YEARS OF COMING WITH ME ? HOLY SHIT ! WHAT DID SHE THINK ? I WAS GOING TO STOP GOING ? AND WHY , THIS IS WHO I AM , WOMEN SHOULD ACCEPT US FOR WHO WE ARE , IF YOU LIKED US ENOUGH TO GO ON MORE DATES INITIALLY , THEN WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CHANGE ?:confused2:

Marriage is nothing more than slavery that was introduced by the church in order to tame the barbarians.
Man was not meant to be trapped into the same ole boring routine over and over and over and over again.
Free Will and Marriage are like oil and water. They just don't mix.
Stay single CR...
That way when the bullshit starts, you can walk!

I'm no expert, I've been married for 14 years, we've had our share of problems. One thing I can say is that a healthy marriage is ALWAYS a work in progress. You need to honor and cherish your wife, but that's all you can do. For the marriage to be healthy, she needs to do the same. I don't know what I'm trying to say... I don't know what's going on, but I do wish you luck. A marriage IS worth fighting for, so DO NOT give up.
Have you heard of the movie Fireproof? http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/index2.php
I did not know what it was about when we watched, but it's worth the time.

In many instances...Men marry women for who they are, women marry men for who they think they can change them into!

Men got the physical strength, women got the mental strength! The muscle part is simple, the brain part a little more complex cause it involves neurotic and psychotic behavoir...pour a cup or two of hormones in the mix and you end up with a hand full of jokers!!

When you look at the 'left brain/right brain' thing....it's a miracle men and women can EVER get along!! They come from entirely different hemispheres!!

That's why there are V Max's!! :punk:

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS , ALL IS GRAND , THEN VERY SLOWLY IT STARTS TO TURN AND IT SEAMS LIKE THERES NO EXPLANATION ? THINGS THAT NEVER BOTHERED THEM BEFORE NOW BOTHER THEM , PLACES THEY ALWAYS WENT WITH YOU , NOW THEY DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE ? AND ALL OF THE REST OF IT ! I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU GUY'S CAN RELATE !:confused2:

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS , ALL IS GRAND , THEN VERY SLOWLY IT STARTS TO TURN AND IT SEAMS LIKE THERES NO EXPLANATION ? THINGS THAT NEVER BOTHERED THEM BEFORE NOW BOTHER THEM , PLACES THEY ALWAYS WENT WITH YOU , NOW THEY DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE ? AND ALL OF THE REST OF IT ! I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU GUY'S CAN RELATE !:confused2:

It's pointless to try to understand them CR.
If Freud couldn't do it, what makes you think we can.

Any animal that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die has to be Fucked up...
YEAH BUT ITS SO INCONSISTENT , BE CRAZY ALL THE TIME OR BE NORMAL ! AT LEAST THEN WE WOULD HAVE A SHOT AT A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM ! ON YOUR WAY HOME , YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHATS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR !:confused2:

Any animal that bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die has to be Fucked up...

Yea, thats way off appropriate, no need for it

CR, looks like we've touched upon a very sensitive subject

I have had both bad - and great experiences.

My current lady accepts me with my faults, and seems happy with the way I am.

My past ladies have all seem to have liked me - but envisioned me changing certain things.

I think the secret to happiness is finding someone who has faults you can live with. You need to have your "couple" things that you do together - and you have to have your own things to keep you occupied.

I'VE RACED STOCK CARS ON & OFF MY WHOLE LIFE , I'VE BEEN GOING TO THE DRAG STRIP SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD & THE STOCK CAR TRACK SINCE I WAS 17 YEARS OLD , AT ONE SPAN I DON'T MISS A SATURDAY NIGHT FOR OVER 17 YEARS ! NOT FOR ANYTHING ! DATED A GIRL FOR 3 YEARS , GOT MARRIED & DURING THIS TIME SHE CAME WITH ME EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT ! SOMETIMES HER MOTHER WOULD EVEN COME & SHE LOVED IT , ONE DAY SHE SAYS SHE'S LEAVING , JUST DOESN'T WANT TO BE MARRIED ANY MORE , NO OTHER EXPLANATION , 2 MONTHS LATER , SHE WHATS TO GET BACK TOGETHER , I TOLD HER SHE WAS TRESPASSING ! SHE LEFT . TWO YEARS LATER SHE CALLED ABOUT SOMETHING UNRELATED , A CALL SHE HAD RECEIVED ABOUT MY NIECE , SO I ASKED HER WHY SHE LEFT , AFTER A 3 MINUTE PAUSE , SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T LIKE STOCK CAR RACING AND THIS IS GREAT ! I ASKED WHY DID SHE ALWAYS COME & EVEN BRING HER MOM , SHE SAID BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO LIKE ME ! I ALMOST FELL OVER , ALL THOSE YEARS OF COMING WITH ME ? HOLY SHIT ! WHAT DID SHE THINK ? I WAS GOING TO STOP GOING ? AND WHY , THIS IS WHO I AM , WOMEN SHOULD ACCEPT US FOR WHO WE ARE , IF YOU LIKED US ENOUGH TO GO ON MORE DATES INITIALLY , THEN WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CHANGE ?:confused2:

That sounds like bullshit to me , you should ask her for the real reason . But then again let it go she obviously wasnt the right one for you . Now most of us have been there done that . The right woman will not need to change you as she loves you for what you are . :punk:

That sounds like bullshit to me , you should ask her for the real reason . But then again let it go she obviously wasnt the right one for you . Now most of us have been there done that . The right woman will not need to change you as she loves you for what you are . :punk:
BUT THEY ALL DO FOR A WHILE , BUT THEY MUST BE JUST ACTING ? AS FAR AS LOVING ME FOR ME , BOY I WISH I KNEW WHAT THAT WAS LIKE ! MAYBE I'M JUST NOT LOVABLE ?:confused2:

hmmm I am going out on a limb here but are things not going well? Sounds like you need to take more rides and go to more races..

Women are like underwear. You have to change them once in a while or it starts to stink......

Seriously thou, If you change into what they want you to be, then they lose repect for you. You can't win. Some women and men are just not ever going to be happy. So walk away.....

Latest posts

Back