" relationships "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO RELATIONSHIPS !:jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it:

i live with mostly all guys (dad, brothers, my best friend practically lives here) the only women that live here are girlfriends.

from what we can tell, all women are crazy. It's just... to what EXTENT are they crazy

one day everyone will be fine, just have a cook out and watch some football, the next day, someones girl is throwing a boot through a wall or throwing your car keys in the yard...

its just the nature of the beast

Ok, so I was having a discussion with my mate, about relationships and bs... I've figured something, I want/seek a relationship/gf but for some reason I lack the motivation for it... just doesnt seem to be there at all. I can talk to women, have no problem talking to them, but as soon as I'm interested I dont see a point and dont ask the woman out; I'm not nervous or afraid, just dont see a gain out of it

Comments?

im not complaining about the hunt, I'm just saying that I dont see the point to it... funny part is, I've never been turned down or been hurt by a woman.. :/

Ok, so I was having a discussion with my mate, about relationships and bs... I've figured something, I want/seek a relationship/gf but for some reason I lack the motivation for it... just doesnt seem to be there at all. I can talk to women, have no problem talking to them, but as soon as I'm interested I dont see a point and dont ask the woman out; I'm not nervous or afraid, just dont see a gain out of it

Comments?

If you don't like the last year or two of your life, and you've done nothing to change it.
You are about to repeat it!

I've changed a lot in the past year, just not relationship status

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE TO BE SO HARD SOMETIMES & SO INCONSISTENT ! .. :confused2:

I have had a few different ladies in my years.

Each relationship lasting approximately 3 years.

What did I learn? Pick one with faults you can live with.

Being friends is very important too - because when the lust comes down to earthly levels - you really need to be friends with the lady for it to work :)

Life isn't a fairly tale. Looks don't last forever.

I'm not saying settle - that's not the answer - just make sure that you actually like more about the person than the looks.

Being friends is very important too - because when the lust comes down to earthly levels - you really need to be friends with the lady for it to work.

That is the ticket.
Friends first, so you can see how they react in different situations.
Relationship are not tested when things are going good.
It's when things are bad that you get to see what you've got in a partner.
Infatuation is blinding and not a great way to start something that will last!
That being said, I'm still a sucker for a nice ass and a flat stomach.......

I have had a few different ladies in my years.

Each relationship lasting approximately 3 years.

What did I learn? Pick one with faults you can live with.

Being friends is very important too - because when the lust comes down to earthly levels - you really need to be friends with the lady for it to work :)

Life isn't a fairly tale. Looks don't last forever.

I'm not saying settle - that's not the answer - just make sure that you actually like more about the person than the looks.
VERY WELL SAID ! .. :punk:

I will have to add my 2 cents like coffee break and give a womans point of view here. I've been married once before and it ended because of the both of us. I was married VERY young and I will admit there were issues with him that I really didn't like but I thought I could change him. We were only married for 3 yrs before I left. I couldn't handle it any more and learned why the saying is true "You can't change a person". I learned from that and got older. I'm sure there are plenty of you that laughing at me due to my age but I've got plenty of experience in relationships and have become a hard a$$ from the last serious boyfriend. You men have complained about women and being all crazy. I will have to agree we have our times. Mine was in my marriage but I'll use the excuse of inexperience and being too young. I'm gonna gripe about men now. The last bf was selfish and I bent over backwards for him (in more than one way haha) and we lasted for 2 yrs. We decided to move away from our familys to start our lives together 6 months before the end. I got a job first and moved w/o him waiting for him to get a job and come up. During that time he started acting a little distant but assured me that everything was fine and he wanted to marry me. He never told his family but we went ring shopping. I bought his ring that was freaking $900 and I showed him what I wanted thinking he would get it when I wasn't around. He asked to hang out w/ my girlfriend one night while we were still living in different states and I trusted them and had no problem. I found out that he confessed to her he didn't want to marry me and he liked her as well as another woman! He was trying hard to get with her that night but after wards he still continued to tell me that he loved me and wanted us to get married. I learned after I kicked him to the curb that he was using me because I was his sugar momma. When he found someone else that was prettier and would support his a$$ he got hateful and refused to talk to me and give me back my things. We all have horror stories about the opposite sex but we learn from them. The majority of the time we get thick skins and that can be good for those that are pushovers like myself but detrimental for others that think the opposite sex are the worst things on earth. I have high priorities now and if the guy doesn't met them they don't get another chance. Luckily I've been with David to know that him farting every 20 mins (IS THIS A GUY THING?!?!) will continue for the rest of his life and I've accepted it...as long as they don't stink lol. His "flaws" can be tolerated and I understand I can't change him. So far we are doing good but we work on listening to each others needs. I don't read self help books because I think they are a waste of time but I accidentally stumbled across a book and HIGHLY recommend it to good or hurting relationships and especially singles. Its called "His Needs, Her Needs" by Willard Harley. It's extremely insightful for all sides. Communication is key and BE HONEST!

LOL After being married for 32 years I can honestly say I would do it again... we're best of friends. Life ain't easy and you have to give and take in a relationship. If I were my wife I would have dumped me a long time ago. Most of my buds who are divorced spend a lot of time at the bar talking about how they got screwed by their X. Their also very lonely and drunk most of the time. If someones trying to change you... maybe you ought to listen.

i will have to add my 2 cents like coffee break and give a womans point of view here. I've been married once before and it ended because of the both of us. I was married very young and i will admit there were issues with him that i really didn't like but i thought i could change him. We were only married for 3 yrs before i left. I couldn't handle it any more and learned why the saying is true "you can't change a person". I learned from that and got older. I'm sure there are plenty of you that laughing at me due to my age but i've got plenty of experience in relationships and have become a hard a$$ from the last serious boyfriend. You men have complained about women and being all crazy. I will have to agree we have our times. Mine was in my marriage but i'll use the excuse of inexperience and being too young. I'm gonna gripe about men now. The last bf was selfish and i bent over backwards for him (in more than one way haha) and we lasted for 2 yrs. We decided to move away from our familys to start our lives together 6 months before the end. I got a job first and moved w/o him waiting for him to get a job and come up. During that time he started acting a little distant but assured me that everything was fine and he wanted to marry me. He never told his family but we went ring shopping. I bought his ring that was freaking $900 and i showed him what i wanted thinking he would get it when i wasn't around. He asked to hang out w/ my girlfriend one night while we were still living in different states and i trusted them and had no problem. I found out that he confessed to her he didn't want to marry me and he liked her as well as another woman! He was trying hard to get with her that night but after wards he still continued to tell me that he loved me and wanted us to get married. I learned after i kicked him to the curb that he was using me because i was his sugar momma. When he found someone else that was prettier and would support his a$$ he got hateful and refused to talk to me and give me back my things. We all have horror stories about the opposite sex but we learn from them. The majority of the time we get thick skins and that can be good for those that are pushovers like myself but detrimental for others that think the opposite sex are the worst things on earth. I have high priorities now and if the guy doesn't met them they don't get another chance. Luckily i've been with david to know that him farting every 20 mins (is this a guy thing?!?!) will continue for the rest of his life and i've accepted it...as long as they don't stink lol. His "flaws" can be tolerated and i understand i can't change him. So far we are doing good but we work on listening to each others needs. I don't read self help books because i think they are a waste of time but i accidentally stumbled across a book and highly recommend it to good or hurting relationships and especially singles. Its called "his needs, her needs" by willard harley. It's extremely insightful for all sides. Communication is key and be honest!
I wish my wife would read this paragraph & understand it & live it ! ... Even though its way to late for me , it would help the next guy !

Back