Gotta love China Freight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrostude

Reaction score
Had to pick up the HF lift table at $299, and the non-PC crate markings came with it free.

With a $90 wheel vise bought elsewhere it works well, wish I had bought one years ago.

Attachments

• chinafreight.jpg
    chinafreight.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 82
i bought the same one, second hand from a goldwinger that already had the harbor freight front wheel chock upgrade already mounted. had a couple i bolts mounted on both side to tie down for added safety. you can also catch the HF wheel chock on sale for about $30 at times and there is always the 20% off coupon. have 3 of those now. 2 in the trailer and the one on the deck. They really work good.
Works great. money well spent.

I picked one up from craigslist for 125.00 looked new also just sign up at harbor freight you don't need to have the coupon just tell them your phone number at that automatically gets you the twenty % . H/f stores are practically springing up everywhere around here .

Jamie thanks for the info.... I shop there a lot.....

I always use coupons. I never to old to learn....

Had to pick up the HF lift table at $299, and the non-PC crate markings came with it free.

With a $90 wheel vise bought elsewhere it works well, wish I had bought one years ago.

Might look under there carefully - those little buggers may have some little folks hidden out under there for the ride to America. They's sneaky like that sometimes. haha.

Latest posts

Back