" cop runners driving record "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it makes you feel any better, when a was in the UK, I rode most of the time with 11 points on my license. If you get more than 13 within a 3 year period, you're banned from driving altogether until the oldest points are 3 years-old. And you can't get less than 2 for the most minor points-bearing offence..
It was a close call between tip-toeing and running most of the time. I did have to run at least twice - if I'd let them get me I was toast.
It's real high adrenaline stuff, but only 'cos you know how much shit you'll be in if they do catch ya...
:wave bye::wave bye::wave bye::blink000::ten_out_of_ten:

Well if it makes you feel any better, when a was in the UK, I rode most of the time with 11 points on my license. If you get more than 13 within a 3 year period, you're banned from driving altogether until the oldest points are 3 years-old. And you can't get less than 2 for the most minor points-bearing offence..
It was a close call between tip-toeing and running most of the time. I did have to run at least twice - if I'd let them get me I was toast.
It's real high adrenaline stuff, but only 'cos you know how much shit you'll be in if they do catch ya...
:wave bye::wave bye::wave bye::blink000::ten_out_of_ten:
AAAHHHHH , ANOTHER FELLOW " COP RUNNER " WELCOME ! :rofl_200:

AAAHHHHH , ANOTHER FELLOW " COP RUNNER " WELCOME ! :rofl_200:

Well, there was one 'lil' incident back in the dark ages when I got a 'John Doe believed to be Dannymax' ticket-excess of 100 in a 30. But I didn't really run FROM them, (not at first anyway) I ran AT them. They were parked on the opposite side of the road facing me about 1/4 mi away, I pulled onto the center line, turned the lights off and dropped the hammer, coming straight at them. I was going about 100 before they even turned their headlights on so it really wasn't a very fair race. Understandably their reactions were just a bit slow on that one, that sort of thing didn't happen to them all that often.

Needed a lawyer on that one!! He said "were you really going 100 miles an hour down Main St?" I replied, "Honestly, I was going a hell of a lot faster than that, and there was no way they got a plate number cause my lights were turned off!"

Resolution-$10 fine for loud pipes. Best rush I ever got for $10!!! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there was one 'lil' incident back in the dark ages when I got a 'John Doe believed to be Dannymax' ticket-excess of 100 in a 30. But I didn't really run FROM them, (not at first anyway) I ran AT them. They were parked on the opposite side of the road facing me about 1/4 mi away, I pulled onto the center line, turned the lights off and dropped the hammer, coming straight at them. I was going about 100 before they even turned their headlights on so it really wasn't a very fair race. Understandably their reactions were just a bit slow on that one, that sort of thing didn't happen to them all that often.

Needed a lawyer on that one!! He said "were you really going 100 miles an hour down Main St?" I replied, "Honestly, I was going a hell of a lot faster than that, and there was no way they got a plate number cause my lights were turned off!"

Resolution-$10 fine for loud pipes. Best rush I ever got for $10!!! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:
'' WELCOME '':punk:

What Coprunner does not realize is when he moved to Florida, his record was wiped clean and must now start from scratch. Anyone selling a Sears rigid frame with a hopped up Tecumseh for him? Spikes optional.

I'll have to get a copy of my DMV record to show you as well Tim. At last count I believe I've had 73 speeding violations with quite a few reckless driving ( burnouts) and a few other misc charges as well including 5 or 6 suspensions. Also had to retest about 5 times and a habitual violator thrown in as well ( those carry 5 yr suspensions) but they rescinded those ( something about being unconstitutional so that helped me finally get my lic back. And between all this mess I drove for about 15 yrs without a license at all. I finally got my driving privlege back in 99 and knock wood havn't lost it again since. But a couple quick getaways have helped there.

What Coprunner does not realize is when he moved to Florida, his record was wiped clean and must now start from scratch. Anyone selling a Sears rigid frame with a hopped up Tecumseh for him? Spikes optional.

I've got a rigid frame minibike with a redneck hopped up Briggs&Stratton.
It's fast enough to exceed the speed limit on most byways and certainly in towns. It'll do around 55(rev limit) with a kid on it, 48-50 with me on it. Like the vmax is has a "dummy" tank, gave it a black with dual white racing stripe paint job and 8-ball emblems on the tank. For a rattle can job (primer, white, taping, 2 coats of black, clear) it came out pretty decently.

Unfortunately I may have been slightly inebriated riding it once, took it off a sizable jump, my ass flew off the seat and landed on the dummy tank and snapped off both mounting brackets. But nothing else broke, much to my surprise.

Even more unfortunately the good 'ol American made Briggs has been a shitbox of bad deign....the chinese motor it replaced worked far better. In 40 hours(I put a tiny tach on it), the R/R died, replaced it, shortly thereafter the stator took a dump so no more lights or electric start. The air filter is just "pinched" against the carb with one screw and a flimsy plastic bit, that rattled off and dropped the element somewhere on the road. The recoil likes to stick in cooler weather. The factory "key" and ignition switch fell apart almost immediately and I ended up rewiring the whole thing for remote handlebar control anyway. It's got a stupid non-serviceable carb(with plastic pressed-in jets). I pried off the EPA plugs, and scraped out the "main jet" since it ran way lean out of the box, just that probably picked up a HP or two, it certainly seemed peppier afterward. Oh, and it constantly leaks oil. A new gasket will stop it for a few months, but it always starts up again eventually. It's also got this habit of randomly deciding to burn oil.

Though the actual mechanics have stood up to being held WOT at max load far past it's factory governed speed(I turn it around 4800rpm...heard past 5k the rod likes to let go). Just everything else has either stopped working or fallen off.

It'd be the perfect ride for when Tim gets old and gray and wants to show up other oldsters in Hover-rounds.

I haven't been active on the Forum in a while but I'm going to be back on a lot more often , so I was just reading some old threads and this one has some really Fucking Funny posts !

Last edited:
I Showed The Guys At Work This Thread , They Couldn’t Believe It ! ......... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ah, more classic threads of devious roadway behavior. Courtesy of CopRunner, the Spikes Man. maybe he'll post a vintage pic of his wild ensemble. It has to be seen to be believed.

I Showed The Guys At Work This Thread , They Couldn’t Believe It ! ......... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I’m finding this now and realizing it started in 08 and back alive now, I’m great full to finding this and I thought I was bad with my 14 violations I had in my life time, 1 on the bike and the rest is in different cars. never outran the cops though lol. Great to see you back OP. Keep shiny side up

Latest posts

Back