Supporting our own

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
A lot of you know Wayne, aka NHVmaxpower. Well, our Vmax Brother is going through a very tough time right about now. And, he could use all the support he can get. Or better yet a call (603-502-6473) to just take a minute and say hey, how are ya, or whatever you can do. It'll make a big difference in the guys life right now.
Much appreciated,
Steve-o

Last edited:
I will call in the morning just to check on him.....and see how things are going.

Wow. Thanks allot to those who contacted me. Some of you I don't know but feel like I do now. . The ones who I do know that messaged me I wouldn't expect anything less you guys are a great bunch of guys. . I am going through allot of personal, mental, financial relationship issues. I am trying very hard to get through this but it seems like a never ending problem. When it rains it pours. I think I am going to ck myself in a hospital if it gets worse. If I do Steeveo aka STD 354 will have info from Gina. Some of you who may be wondering where I been I deleted my face book account. Again thanks for the support.

I understand the facebook thing. I deleted my account going thru my last divorce. I would post something.....and 2 hrs later the soon to be X, would send a sh*tty text.

Back