" bill kratzenberg burn out "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
AT LUNCH TIME TODAY , I TOOK THE MAX OUT & DID A " BILL KRATZENBERG STYLE BURN OUT " ABOUT 9,000 RPM'S & HIT SECOND & RODE IT OUT ABOUT HALF A BLOCK ! THATS THE BEST ONE I'VE DONE SINCE I BOUGHT IT & MAN IT FELT GOOD ! :punk:

atta boy Timmy:clapping:

Next brownie run we all need to line up and lay down some rubber!
We'll have a contest, the longest burnout wins a prize...
You too Danny:biglaugh:

hehe, That has a Ring to it Bill:biglaugh:.
Yeah I'm in for that burnout contest.
Dan don't worry about a thing..That driveway will never need a seal coat again.
Cheers to the next Brownie run:cheers:

hehe, That has a Ring to it Bill:biglaugh:.
Yeah I'm in for that burnout contest.
Dan don't worry about a thing..That driveway will never need a seal coat again.
Cheers to the next Brownie run:cheers:

I've been working on it diligently.....even matched "holeshot Hansen's" once!! But damn, does that barn start coming up fast!!! :bang head:

+1 on the '10 Brownie Run!!! :clapping::cheers::clapping:

Wow, I'm gonna have to practice up on my burnout technique if 'ol Redbone is gonna keep with the likes Burnout Bill Krratzenberg, Holeshot Hansen and the infamous Smokin' Sallymax! :punk:
I think that new shinko I'll put on before I leave will be a 3000 mile'r (hopefully!) 900+ miles one way to Danny's.

We should all synchronize our watches for a specific time and date and let'm rip! Hundreds nay...thousands of Vmaxes howling at the moon!:th_biggun:

I don't know how to do a burnout......:confused2:

Never tried.....:ummm:

Wow, I'm gonna have to practice up on my burnout technique if 'ol Redbone is gonna keep with the likes Burnout Bill Krratzenberg, Holeshot Hansen and the infamous Smokin' Sallymax! :punk:
I think that new shinko I'll put on before I leave will be a 3000 mile'r (hopefully!) 900+ miles one way to Danny's.

Gotta be careful with those Shinko's on this blacktop, Brian!! They hook up, the damn thing will 'bunny hop' and it'll break your ass bone....and maybe other more expensive things!! :biglaugh:

I'm liking the nicknames!! :clapping:

I don't know how to do a burnout......:confused2:

Never tried.....:ummm:

It's really to your advantage not to start Kaboom....nicotine?...got nuttin' on a snootful of fresh tire smoke!!! But if you must:
-stand up, plant your feet firmly on the ground
-lean forward over the bars
-clamp on the front brake and squeeze the clutch in
-tach it to 5K or so
-let the clutch out
-inhale!! :punk:

My first burnout I did inside the barn, which has a nice smooth concrete floor. Figured you just sit on it and nail it in first...which I did! It immediately hooked up & rocketed to the opposite wall where I crashed into a 5 gallon pail of kitty litter! :bang head:

Friggin' broken plastic and kitty litter all over the place, a severely bruised ego and the newfound realization that prolly I'd better read up on this before trying THAT stupid shit again!!!

Hope you make out just a little better! :biglaugh:

I like doing them starting in 2nd, you can really get the smoke rolling!
The result you ask?
IMG_0157.jpg And no, the garage is not on fire!:biglaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 16
Gotta be careful with those Shinko's on this blacktop, Brian!! They hook up, the damn thing will 'bunny hop' and it'll break your ass bone....and maybe other more expensive things!! :biglaugh:

I'm liking the nicknames!! :clapping:

It's really to your advantage not to start Kaboom....nicotine?...got nuttin' on a snootful of fresh tire smoke!!! But if you must:
-stand up, plant your feet firmly on the ground
-lean forward over the bars
-clamp on the front brake and squeeze the clutch in
-tach it to 5K or so
-let the clutch out
-inhale!! :punk:

My first burnout I did inside the barn, which has a nice smooth concrete floor. Figured you just sit on it and nail it in first...which I did! It immediately hooked up & rocketed to the opposite wall where I crashed into a 5 gallon pail of kitty litter! :bang head:

Friggin' broken plastic and kitty litter all over the place, a severely bruised ego and the newfound realization that prolly I'd better read up on this before trying THAT stupid shit again!!!

Hope you make out just a little better! :biglaugh:

Sounds complicated......

The "Kitty Litter Incident" should have been videotaped......could have got some cash for that....:rofl_200:

Back