Made myself a cool set of rad, covers - more possible

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks good, put me down for one if you are not up to 8 people yet

Ok we have 7 sets going to US so I can send it individual which cost 33$-ish.
For 7 sets it runs only 85$ - Im not sure anyone will want to reship them later and Im not sure this will be economical? :ummm:

Im shipping Dave'n'Kyle togheter anyway - they love each other what can i say :rofl_200:

Also - all of you please let me know what design do you want - this cost can be also splited if some of you want tunning forks on the front etc.
Please post it here.

Im waiting for the other 4 folks to confirm thier purchase.
Im asking for 60$ of downpayment - I can send a payment request or you can send it directly to "satariel666 at o2 dot pl"

Prez

Ok we have 7 sets going to US so I can send it individual which cost 33$-ish.
For 7 sets it runs only 85$ - Im not sure anyone will want to reship them later and Im not sure this will be economical? :ummm:

Im shipping Dave'n'Kyle togheter anyway - they love each other what can i say :rofl_200:

Also - all of you please let me know what design do you want - this cost can be also splited if some of you want tunning forks on the front etc.
Please post it here.

Im waiting for the other 4 folks to confirm thier purchase.
Im asking for 60$ of downpayment - I can send a payment request or you can send it directly to "satariel666 at o2 dot pl"

Prez
I would be more than Happy to reship them for you if you think it would come out cheaper for every one.

So as far we have:

1. Specops - stock design - common shipping with Kyle
2. CapitanKyle - above
3. Johnpclynch - tunning forks grille, others stock - single shipping *P
4. Rand 5107 - stock design - common shipment *D
5. Crash 9765 - tunning forks grille, others stock - direct shipping *P
6. Devine Plumbing - stock design - common shipping
7. Gennro - stock design - common shipping
8. Sarchin - ???

Last edited:
Paypal said they sent you the deposit. So I hope you got it. Ship it to me any way you want. As long as it comes I don't really care how. Thanks Rand.

Latest posts

Back