2nd AMENDMENT SUPPORTERS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in NY, I don't have the ability to make such a decision, I'll contact Albany and Cuomo to see if that's OK. Baaaaa, Baaaaaa. Watch your back Danny. They don't like free thinkers.

I live in NY, I don't have the ability to make such a decision, I'll contact Albany and Cuomo to see if that's OK. Baaaaa, Baaaaaa. Watch your back Danny. They don't like free thinkers.

I doubt you will get to talk to Cuomo, he has many gun carrying guards surrounding him from what was shown on TV. I think it makes him feel SAFER........

I think your right. In the words of Wayne and Garth "I'm not worthy" :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Have to understand that Cuomo is just plain more important than any of the lowly proletariat. If you replace "Governor" with "King" every time his name is on TV, everything makes a lot more sense.

This would be a good thread to roll all the other gun control/2A related threads into.....how does everyone feel about that? :ummm:
Thats not a bad idea at all. That way if your a 2A supporter you know where to come, if your not or have a difference of opinion....if you dont want to get involved in the discussion, you know where to stay away from.

One of the manufacturers that I shoot for currently has $140,000,000.00 in firearms, accessories and parts backordered by customers. America is arming for a very uncertain future.....

Ted Nugent is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:

One of the manufacturers that I shoot for currently has $140,000,000.00 in firearms, accessories and parts backordered by customers. America is arming for a very uncertain future.....

Ted Nugent is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:

I've had a bit of an uneasy feeling regarding the massive amount of firepower that's hit the streets in recent days, and will continue as more becomes available. Then I realized....the 'good guys' are doing all this buying! All these purchases are subject to a NICS check, all these weapons are being purchased right out in the open!

Highly unlikely the gun control architects factored this reaction into their equations!!

Gun owners in America are making a STATEMENT brother!! :punk:

This would be a good thread to roll all the other gun control/2A related threads into.....how does everyone feel about that? :ummm:

i could get behind that dan-o. I'm going to bounce it off the other mods too.

That may be too logical for libs. Definition of liberals: People so open-minded their brains fell out.

i respectfully disagree, as mine is still firmly in its skull. :whistlin:

i could get behind that dan-o. I'm going to bounce it off the other mods too.

There is going to be a ton of stuff happening regarding this issue, it will all be 2ND Ammendment related....this thread will give us....whatever side you represent....a place to discuss, bitch, argue and otherwise keep everybody updated on what's going on. Uninterested people can, of course, just avoid it if they want to....obviously it's a very sensitive issue in many circles, but hopefully this will work for everybody.

Any thoughts....suggestions? :ummm:

NY Saratoga County Deputy Sheriff's Police Benevolent Assoc. sent a 6 page letter to the Governor blasting the methodology of passage and content of his gun control bill. As the responsibility of 'knocking on doors' (should it come to that) will ultimately fall to them, I can't say that I blame them.

It's a pretty interesting read with some pretty strong language, but in a pdf file and too big to load, maybe someone can give me a tip on how to load it?? :confused2:

Just a FYI. the SCOPE orginazation is having a rally in Albany on Feb 28 th. The guy from SCOPE is hoping for at least 20,000 people. I know there are some Groups from my area (Buffalo) renting buses to go down. http://scopeny.org/

Count me in as in favor of having all 2nd Amendment information in one place. Will make if handy to reference back/ find information if it's all in one place.

Back