Got my taxes done.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I went on monday. I get a bunch back because of how I have it set up. I was keeping it quiet, but monday night I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a small furry creature looking in the window. I dismissed it as seeing things, until tuesday, when at first I thought it was bigfoot, but turned out to be 3 of them on each others shoulders peeking in the window.. Since then I've locked all the windows and doors, and am huddled in front of the computer, with my 12 ga loaded with monkey shot. I hate to point fingers, but I found it interesting that they were wearing Morley's Muscle shirts.:hmmm:

I went on monday. I get a bunch back because of how I have it set up. I was keeping it quiet, but monday night I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a small furry creature looking in the window. I dismissed it as seeing things, until tuesday, when at first I thought it was bigfoot, but turned out to be 3 of them on each others shoulders peeking in the window.. Since then I've locked all the windows and doors, and am huddled in front of the computer, with my 12 ga loaded with monkey shot. I hate to point fingers, but I found it interesting that they were wearing Morley's Muscle shirts.:hmmm:

:rofl_200:LMFAO:rofl_200: send some my way! :confused2:

G

You can't hide from them buggers! Looks like some mods are coming your way now that they know your wallets fat!

Hmmm, three at a time, eh? The furry vermin mod mafia is using new tactics, but not to worry they are not generally that bright of field opreatives! But the thing that worries me if they are working in concert with Sean that does not bode well for you or your tax refund!
Keep us posted of your mods, after all we all live vicariously though each others builds!:punk:

Hmmm, three at a time, eh? The furry vermin mod mafia is using new tactics, but not to worry they are not generally that bright of field opreatives! But the thing that worries me if they are working in concert with Sean that does not bode well for you or your tax refund!
Keep us posted of your mods, after all we all live vicariously though each others builds!:punk:

They may have followed a cyber trail. I have a new style muscle seat in production. curse that Internet.:2gunsfiring_v1:

I feel your pain... I got my fed in bank today... paying for maxgasser tomorrow, 17" rims coming next week, muscle kit gonna happen!! And paying off the loan I took out to buy my AR LOL. Sorry I haven't contacted dyno guy but I will as soon as possible!

Got mine all filed, the Federal is being deposited next week. That's gonna pay county tax on the house, and buy a new recliner. (and maybe a bit of bling for the Max!)

State refund is earmarked for Thunder!

Will have to talk to the boys I sent down to your place! They are not supposed to be seen and have broken the rules.... Of course now you will pay with your cashola as they will be motivated!!!! :eusa_dance:

Tax time is our time of year, well us, the IRS, and tax preparers........ Break out the wallets ya bastards!!!!!!:th_image003::10_6_8:

Here's a new one. I've been watching for refunds. They told me 13 to 18 days for fed. I checked my accounts today, and I got my NYS refund already:punk:. Eleven days:. Not complaining, just never seen the NYS in less than 6 weeks. If your of any variety of primate, and reading this. This post is totally fictitious.:rofl_200:

Too-late!

images
:clapping:

Attachments

• Mod Monkey.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back