I know I have asked before

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Ok guys as this long task of building a website and truly holding the builders hand is coming closer to the end. If you want your bike posted on the website as a customer of having a COP's harness kit please send it to my email: [email protected] please put in the subject line "bike pic" name your file with first initial and last name if you don't mind. I already have the following..... B. Evans , K. Clegg , D. Braun , and the Reaper Bike. I will be also using quotes from the forum of your guys responce to how you like the product. I might delete the following "G , Gannon" etc and replace with "Spilcker Designs" Oh for all that didn't know I have been working on a connector site www.myconnectorstore.com for about 1 + 2 years it is just sitting there and has a long way to go and many changes before I flip the switch and and you can start to buy. If you have any suggestions for me they are greatly appreciated :punk:
Thanks G

I'll try to remember to send pics when I can too Gannon. Might have to send me another reminder lol.

Back