Star rider performance aka max flow exhaust?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax1998

Reaction score
Hi I’m just reading up on a ton of exhaust systems dreaming of a full system someday. I’ve posted before about exhausts but now I’m wondering about the max flow systems. The street system mostly. 4 into 2. I’ve heard they are basically a ufo exhaust. I’m trying to get as much power out of a full system that I can and like the looks of max flows. I don’t want to spend $1200 on an exhaust system and these seem to go for like $699. So that’s more affordable. If I did go for a full system someday I’d want to get a morleys muscle jet kit as well. I don’t want to get rid of v boost. Anyways just wondering if the exhaust is worth it and what the power gains are since I haven’t really heard anything about these exhausts except that it resembles a ufo which I have never had on my vmax... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All headers will make similar power gains with no measurable difference from one over the other. I do have a few options including the Voodoo which are a great buy for the money.

All headers will make similar power gains with no measurable difference from one over the other. I do have a few options including the Voodoo which are a great buy for the money.

I like voodoo but they’re definitely louder than I would want. Ive seen videos and they are like 100 decibels at idle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back