" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i I'M WORKING ON SOMETHING THAT MAY BE PRETTY FUCKING COOL , BUT I NEED A STOCK HEADLIGHT , JUST THE GLASS PART ( NOT THE BULB ) .......... FOR UP TO A 2007 V-MAX , DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE IN " LIKE NEW " CONDITION , THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO SELL ME ?

I was thinking he'd remove the front glass and make Ram Air...:confused2:

headlight htat shoots spikes aimed at front tires

Has anyone actually offerred to help the guy. If you still need the part, I'll help for free, you just pay postage and remember me when your idea comes to life. PATMAX

I think I may have one too ,And shipping would be a little less,I'll confirm tomorrow and let you CR!

I think he may be modifying the headlight to add a airbag, you know, just in case he goes flying into Danny's garage a little faster next year!:rofl_200:

I think he may be modifying the headlight to add a airbag, you know, just in case he goes flying into Danny's garage a little faster next year!:rofl_200:

Brian....I'm giving serious thought to knocking out the back wall of the garage and laying down a pea gravel 'runaway ramp'.....just in case!! Whadda ya think? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

now I'm really curious about what Tim is planning since he keeps surprising us all the time :)
i .. I CANT WAIT TO GET A COUPLE OF HEADLIGHTS TO DO IT , IF IT WORKS OUT , I THINK THERE WILL BE MORE THEN A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO WILL WANT THEM ! ... :punk: .. DANNY KNOWS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO , BUT I ASKED HIM NOT TO TELL AND I KNOW THAT HE CAN KEEP A SECRET BECAUSE HE NEVER TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT MY STRANGE RASH & STILL LET ME SLEEP AT HIS HOUSE ! .. ( OUTSIDE OF COURSE ) , BUT NONE THE LESS HE DIDN'T TELL , BUT I GUESS I JUST DID ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

Brian....I'm giving serious thought to knocking out the back wall of the garage and laying down a pea gravel 'runaway ramp'.....just in case!! Whadda ya think? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Wise move my friend, make sure the plow is outta way too! You might want the runaway ramp head up the hill to cut down the speed quickly. Then as a last resort I'm sure your friendly farmer neighbor might lay down a soft material would stop even a runaway Vmax!
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i .. I CANT WAIT TO GET A COUPLE OF HEADLIGHTS TO DO IT , IF IT WORKS OUT , I THINK THERE WILL BE MORE THEN A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO WILL WANT THEM ! ... :punk: .. DANNY KNOWS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO , BUT I ASKED HIM NOT TO TELL AND I KNOW THAT HE CAN KEEP A SECRET BECAUSE HE NEVER TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT MY STRANGE RASH & STILL LET ME SLEEP AT HIS HOUSE ! .. ( OUTSIDE OF COURSE ) , BUT NONE THE LESS HE DIDN'T TELL , BUT I GUESS I JUST DID ! .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

Just for the record, I never actually SAW the 'mystery rash' but Mike (the big bald dude from NJ that hates everything) verified it's existence. Apparently it's common knowledge in eastern Jersey......but I definitely never saw it!! :punk:

Wise move my friend, make sure the plow is outta way too! You might want the runaway ramp head up the hill to cut down the speed quickly. Then as a last resort I'm sure your friendly farmer neighbor might lay down a soft material would stop even a runaway Vmax!
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Absolutely Brian....very similar in design to the olympic ski jump at LK Placid!! I think the 'pile o' poop' at the top is a nice touch too.....talk about "ending up in shit!!" :hitsfan:

i . SHIT , DID I SAY " RASH " ? .. I MEANT " GASH " , AND IT TOOK . :hmmm: . 33 STITCHES ! ..:confused2: :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

I can't wait till COP RUNNER moves to Florida. I may need to wear more body armor around him but he'll sure liven things up here....:rofl_200:

Maybe he's building a "warp drive" that will get him from NJ to FL in 20 minutes or less. I'll check the local craigslist for ya CR. Keep in touch with Captain Kyle & Sean - somebody's got to have some spare headlamps around.

Back