Ebay woes......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bob, you just gotta really watch, I've bought quite a few things on eBay that once I got the item I've looked at it and said " nope this isn't worthy of my bike" and I just kind of either stockpile it or give it away. But there are some things I've gotten that I wouldn't have found anywhere else. So really, just be careful, it's alot of times more of a hassle to return than it's worth so I just chalk it up to win some lose some. But I have gotten some really nice stuff and some real pieces of shit. Oh yea, not to change subjects, but are you going to thunder in the valley in June? If you are let me know. Thanks, Ed
A lot of different views but they all have the same conclusion: Be careful with ebay! I have bought quite a bit of stuff on ebay through the years, and have only had a few problems. Last month, I bought a new hard drive for my laptop, (still in the package) and after banging my head against the wall for days, found out it was defective! Seller exchanged it for me right away, but I still got stuck with the shipping and the aggravation. I saved about $40 buying it through ebay. Hindsight makes me wonder if it was worth the bother! Ed, I am not sure of the dates for Thunder.....when is it in June? I will do a search and check it out.

Latest posts

Back