Vmax Seat - 1986

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nycvmax

Reaction score
Hi....Newbee here. I am the original owner of my 1986 VMAX. No mods. Like new. Unfortunately, my friend was doing some work on it (let it sit too long...carbs gunked up...now at the local cycle shop - carbs being redone...$600 ++boo hoo) and put a hole in the rear seat. Searching for one in excellent condition is difficult. However, I did find one that I am about to order off of Ebay (already ordered one and need to return it...seller not quite honest...bummer!). It is a '93 black seat. Does anyone know if this will fit my bike? Was there a cut-off year for different 'fitting' seats other than color or looks? Thanks!!!

Hi....Newbee here. I am the original owner of my 1986 VMAX. No mods. Like new. Unfortunately, my friend was doing some work on it (let it sit too long...carbs gunked up...now at the local cycle shop - carbs being redone...$600 ++boo hoo) and put a hole in the rear seat. Searching for one in excellent condition is difficult. However, I did find one that I am about to order off of Ebay (already ordered one and need to return it...seller not quite honest...bummer!). It is a '93 black seat. Does anyone know if this will fit my bike? Was there a cut-off year for different 'fitting' seats other than color or looks? Thanks!!!

All year models from 1985-2007 interchange.

Latest posts

Back