" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me guess. youre gonna take a stock headlight.... and glue spikes to it... LOL

i.. I HAVE 2 LIGHTS COMING , ONE FROM " PATMAX " & ONE FROM " TWISTEDMAX " , THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR NOW , ( IF ALL GOES RIGHT ) , THANKS GUYS FOR THE RESPONSES , I'LL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON HOW ITS GOING ! .. .. I'LL GIVE YOU GUY'S A HINT , " ITS NOT SPIKES " ! .. :biglaugh:

Is it a dual headlight setup kinda like the Triumph Speed Triple???

Yo CR think i know what your up too........ besides sleeping outside BRC you also talk in your sleep, think you woke up everyone in sleepy hollow hahahahah.

cant wait to see the outcome, its gonna freak people out for sure

HID Retrofit?

AND WHATS WITH THE CAPSLOCK ALL THE TIME IS YOUR KEYBOARD BORKEN????????

is it something like this ??????
LOL, I know the stock turn signals are BIG, but not that big.:biglaugh:
I agree that it probably would look like those big glasses that Elton John used to wear!:rofl_200:
My buddy has a HD Fat Bob and it has a nice dual headlight housing but I'm not impressed with the light output.:confused2:

I love the look of the dual headlights on Triumphs. I really like the look of Triumph line as a whole.

Sam, it's uppercase and green because he says it's easier for him to read. No need to get in a huff about it.

Definitely be staying tuned....Tim's threads recently always end with some sort of awesomeness.

I love the look of the dual headlights on Triumphs. I really like the look of Triumph line as a whole.

Sam, it's uppercase and green because he says it's easier for him to read. No need to get in a huff about it.

Definitely be staying tuned....Tim's threads recently always end with some sort of awesomeness.

Well its not easier for me to read since its green and I use the blue vbul theme.

Why should I(hope im not the only one) suffer if he can just as easily increase the size of the font in his browser.

To me, its just a part of Tim's style. ppl that know and like him are pretty cool with it. It's just Tim being Tim. :punk:

i . " RA " THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ! .. :punk:.. IF WHAT I'M DOING WORKS OUT , I HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL BE MAILING ME YOUR HEADLIGHTS FOR ME TO DO , FOR MY COST OF COURSE , I WOULD JUST LIKE SOMETHING THAT I MADE , FOR SOMEONE TO WANT IT ON THIER BIKE ! .. THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ! ..:punk: ( I NO ALL OF MY SPIKES ARE A LITTLE OVER THE TOP FOR MOST ! . :biglaugh: . :confused2: )

To me, its just a part of Tim's style. ppl that know and like him are pretty cool with it. It's just Tim being Tim. :punk:
i . THANKS " KJ " I'M NOT TRYING TO PISS ANYONE OFF , IT IS JUST SO I CAN READ IT EASY-ER ! .. FROM THE GROUND I CAN SEE A " BAT " IN THE ATTIC OF THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING , BUT I CANT READ A MENU WITHOUT MY GLASSES & I HATE WEARING THEM WHEN I'M ON THE COMPUTER ! .. THATS THE ONLY REASON ! . :confused2: .. I DID CLICK ONTO THE VBBLUE THEME & I DO SEE WHAT HE MEANS , BUT ITS FINE ON DARK & HEAVY METAL THEMES , I'VE BEEN WRITING LIKE THIS FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS , BUT THATS THE ONLY REASONS ! .. BELIEVE ME , I WISH WE ALL LIVED IN THE SAME TOWN & COULD ALL TALK FACE TO FACE EVERYDAY , AND COMPARE IDEAS & CHECK OUT EACH OTHERS BIKES , AND SCREW THESE COMPUTERS ! .. :bang head:

I have the vbblue and also have trouble reading the green. I just double click on the message and it highlights and is much easier for me to read.

See what I mean? Even he doesn't know what's gonna happen around him next....:rofl_200:

Don't let the 'normal' looking house fool you......:blink000:

COPRUNNER is not a normal person!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

And thank God he is not normal. Life is boring if everyone is alike. Can't wait to see what Tim has up his sleeve!!

Latest posts

Back