" Top SECRET "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok heres my guess.. Remember his gauge mod where he replaced the lights with the red led lights..My guess it has to do with leds within the housing. for when the bike is parked..If its not his idea, I might just have to try this :)

I had kind of considered something similar, like the "halo" lights on the new Camaro. Except when I picture it on a single headlight, I think it would look kind of cheezy and probably invisible since the headlight is on all the time anyway. That idea morphed into the amber LED strips I mounted on the scoops as secondary blinkers.

i . I GOT A HEADLIGHT FROM " PATMAX " YESTERDAY IN THE MAIL , ITS REALLY WEIRD , I'VE HAD MY HEADLIGHT OUT OF MY " MAX " COUNTLESS TIMES , BUT I CANT BELIEVE HOW SMALL IT LOOKS SITTING ON MY KITCHEN TABLE ! .. :confused2: .. ITS REALLY IS PRETTY SMALL !

Come-on Timmy, it's Christmas morning....none of THAT!! Besides, it sounds like a personal problem.....you best see the Chaplin!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
i . THATS WHY I ONLY " BANG " IN FRONT OF A " FUN HOUSE " MIRROR ! .. :confused2: . :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i . I GOT A HEADLIGHT FROM " PATMAX " YESTERDAY IN THE MAIL , ITS REALLY WEIRD , I'VE HAD MY HEADLIGHT OUT OF MY " MAX " COUNTLESS TIMES , BUT I CANT BELIEVE HOW SMALL IT LOOKS SITTING ON MY KITCHEN TABLE ! .. :confused2: .. ITS REALLY IS PRETTY SMALL !

thats what she said haha..........merry xmas CR

sorry bro havent posted in a while and got caught up in the excitment hahahahha couldn't leave that one, way too easy, must have been all the holiday cheer ive been having :th_party33::icon_jook:

sorry bro havent posted in a while and got caught up in the excitment hahahahha couldn't leave that one, way too easy, must have been all the holiday cheer ive been having :th_party33::icon_jook:
Enjoy the holidays my friend, great time to kick back and have good times with family and friends.:th_image003::blahblah2::th_party39::party::th_drink::th_signs54::You_Rock::twocents::merrychristmas::th_party33::smoke000::cheers::eusa_dance::banana:

i . I JUST ORDERED 30 THINGS FOR MY PROJECT ( ALL EXACTLY THE SAME ) , I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THESE TO COME IN , BEFORE I CAN FIGURE OUT THE SIZE OF THE OTHER THING , I NEED TO ORDER , TO DO THE JOB ! .. :biglaugh: .. , I'M SO EXCITED , I'M STARTING TO GET HARD ! .. :rofl_200:

You're killing me man!
Question, can your secret mod work on something like this?

Attachments

• Moore park Aug 2 2008 (65).jpg
    Moore park Aug 2 2008 (65).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 55
i .. I GOT MY OTHER HEADLIGHT FROM "TWISTEDMAX" , BUT THE POST OFFICE SCREWED UP & LOST MY PACKAGE OF THE 30 THINGS I ORDERED , EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE TRACKING NUMBER THAT SAID THAT IT WAS DELIVERED TO THE POST OFFICE AT 6:23 AM LAST WEDNESDAY , AND DIDN'T GET THEM UNTIL MONDAY , THEY WERE ALL SCREWED UP WITH THE SNOW ! .. SO I MEASURED OUT THE HEADLIGHTS & CALLED THE COMPANY FOR " DIAMOND " DRILL BITS , THE GUY WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT MY PROJECT THAT HE WANTED TO GIVE ME ALL OF THE STUFF TO DO IT & FOR ME TO SEND HIM PICTURES ! .. I SAID NO WAY & I'M OLD SCHOOL AND I'M PAYING FOR THEM ! .. SO AFTER MUCH DISCUSSION & ME SAYING THAT I WILL BY THEM FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE , WE HAD SOME LAUGHS & CAME TO AN AGREEMENT ! .. WHAT A NICE GUY TO DEAL WITH ! .. I'LL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ! .. I CANT WAIT FOR THE " MOD MONKEY " TO GET A LOAD OF THIS !

I'm afraid to see what it is...I might end up spending more money on another mod!!!

Latest posts

Back