Rusty McNeil needs your prayers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty,

So sorry to hear about this. You and your family are in my prayers every day. I will ask for special care for your Daughter and all of your family through this...

Dave and Family in Florida

I just read this whole thread and man I have to say my heart sank to my stomach. I am so sorry to hear this news.....I am not a praying man and really not religious at all. I said a prayer and hope for the best..
Rusty and Family You are all in my thoughts.....

I trust the Doctors will give her all the care possible withholding nothing to help her.

So sorry to hear this, Rusty. I have 3 daughters of my own, so I can only imagine what you're going through. Praying for only the best for you and your family.

I have young daughters as well, praying everything comes out well for her and your family.

Hey guys,
Thanks for every thing, your kind words, wishes and prayers.
Ryan is in very good hands, some of the best are here in Houston especially at this facility.
Ryan got out of 1st surgery last night. They did remove her spleen, one of her kidneys is "dormant" but it's staying in for now. They've said she is in for several more surgeries over the next week or so. As I type this she is actually in her second one to deal with bowel damage.
Her lungs are still "very sick" I think she basically threw up in them when they were trying to get them working on the helicopter ride. She's on Pure 02 round the clock.
The head trauma we have no news on at all yet. She has not been once conscious yet, I thought they had made her that way but they said no. As long as cranial press's doesn't get out of hand and she stays under w/o help she be left that way for now
I came home and Got a little sleep and heading back up now.

I really feel for you and you family.Let's hope for a positive outcome, I can't imagine the stress and strain
you must be going through.

Best wishes.

Kathy & I send our thoughts and prayers for a good outcome to this tragedy. You've got a lot of friends here who are praying for your family. May God guide the doctors to give Ryan the help she needs for a complete recovery.

Oh my god Rusty.... praying for a speedy recovery of your daughter.

I am thousands of miles away and feel totally helpless and I want to help so bad.....

I can't even imagine what Rusty and his family are feeling.....

Makes me literally sick to my stomach to think about it....

STRENGTH BROTHER!!!!!!!!

It's all I got to offer......:damn angry:

It gets even better. We've had her for 6 years. CPS handed her off to us for a whole lot of reasons. Her biological parents (the mom partcularly) have never tried to see her or get her back.
Now In the middle of all this she opens a custody dispute case with the hospital social worker.
Now we can't even see her and the insurance is now an issue. The bill is already pushing a half mill. Her biological parents don't have a pot to piss in

I am completely sick too.

wow... thats some shit.

I honestly dont know what to tell you. Just try and focus on the positives, dont worry about the bill, once everything is setteled, that will still be there for you to worry about later.

Wtf. Custody battle over a little girl in the operating room? Some people. eff them. Lets focus on little Ryan. praying that you and yours and all the caregivers find all the necessary strength needed to find a happy ending. please God please.....

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Latest posts

Back