They say its to heavy..lol

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think what would happen if you put that dude on a superbike.

At Thunder this year I was following (waaay behind!) 2-3 guys on Gen 2's and couple on a Gen 1's that must have scraped their pegs. Those boys were hustling their "overweight" Vmax's through the twisty roads in and around Somerset in fine order.

The guy in the 1st vid looks to be german. I dont recognise the guy in the 2nd vid either. It is not rick rash.

The only rodding around I saw while at thunder this year was when ron, onhis gen2, took off across that one mountain road against marcus on his gen 1. I never could catch up to within two curves back, and I never got low enough to scrape pegs even once. It was super fun watching those two go at it that day!

The guy in the 1st vid looks to be german. I dont recognise the guy in the 2nd vid either. It is not rick rash.

The only rodding around I saw while at thunder this year was when ron, onhis gen2, took off across that one mountain road against marcus on his gen 1. I never could catch up to within two curves back, and I never got low enough to scrape pegs even once. It was super fun watching those two go at it that day!
Yep, Ron pegs were dragged a few times from what he told me, I don't for positive if Marcus was dragging 'em as his riding style has him hanging way off the bike. Jim, you can ride pretty well yourself as you quickly left the rest of us behind. Ya'll sure can ride that is for certain!:punk:
Not to make excuses for my not being able to keep up, but having only a few thousand miles on newly stretched, added radial-ed bike and riding on straighter roads had me riding a little conservative. I know Redbone had higher limits than I was used to so hopefully I'll get to the point where I can at least catch an occasional glimpse of the "fasties"!:biglaugh:

Back