Trying to track down PO's of my bike in Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakecharmr

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone one here would know any of the Previous owners of my bike. Trying to figure out what all has been done to it and by whom.. Hoping some of them are still active on here. I purchased it from dwarf717 on here and got as much info as I can from talking to him during the purchase and perusing the threads he has started and commented on. The bike has spent its life in Southern Ontario and mostly in the Essex/Harrow area. Its an '85 and is currently Blue but was red before that. The bike has some what I call "hillbilly fixin" that has happened and I'm just curious about previous problems and if there is any internal fixin that I cannot see from my inspection. I doubt it will help on here but the last digits in the vin are 0663.

Thanks.

In the states you can do a registraton search thru the state DMV and there are private businesses if the need is that great.

I have there names from the "used vehicle package" that is mandatory to purchase from our MTO but no other contact info and don't feel like pushing on there privacy by cold calling them. Figure if they might be on here still that would be a good way to go about it. If not I'll just try to figure it all out on my own slowly.

Back